No lock.
没有锁
It's happening again... isn't it?
又回到从前了 是吧
Four, five, six, seven, eight, ni..
四 五 六 七 八 九
All my friends turn out for national elections
我所有的朋友都去参加国家竞选了
but most of us don't even know
可是我们大多数的人甚至都不知道
when our local elections are held.
地区的竞选什么时候开始
Or really who our local representatives are.
或者也不知道地区的代表是谁
Until my mom got involved in the campaign, I didn't.
在我妈妈参加竞选之前 我不知道
Is young voter turnout low because we don't care to ask?
年轻投票者很少是因为我们年轻人不关心吗
Or is it because we're confused and we're skeptical?
还是因为我们很迷惑而且有疑虑
A lot of politicians came to power
很多政治家掌权
on the backs of rich donors.
是因为有大财团的支持
They like it when you're confused and cynical.
他们希望让人们迷惑而且愤世嫉俗
Yvonne's right.
伊冯说得对
For them, the less you know, the less you care.
对他们来说 你知道得越少就关心得越少
So they get to make a lot of the big decisions for you.
这样他们就能替你来做很多重大的决定了
But we do have access to information
但我们可以查到相关信息
and we wanna help you find it.
我们一定会帮大家找到的
We're on opposite sides of this campaign
虽然我们是竞选对手
but on this issue, we stand together.
但在这个问题上 我们立场一致
If you don't vote, you don't have a voice.
如果你不投票 那就没有发言权
Are you okay with opening this up to questions?
接受现场提问没问题吧
Absolutely, Spencer.
当然 斯宾塞
If you guys have any questions
如果各位有任何问题
we'd be really happy to answer them.
我们非常愿意回答
Yeah?
请提问
Hanna, your mom just got into the elevator.
汉娜 你妈妈刚进了电梯
It's a go?
可以了吗?