It's a 9 iron.
这是9号铁球杆
You could kill somebody with that.
用这个完全能把人打死
Do we really think that's a murder weapon?
我们真的认为这是凶器吗
Does Ezra play golf?
以斯拉打高尔夫球吗
Hey, guys, enjoy!
伙计们 好好享用
Sabrina, hey!
塞布丽娜
Can I talk to you for a second?
能跟你谈谈
- It's Aria, right? - Yes. Hey!
-你是艾瑞亚吧 -是的
Umm, uh, look, so I've been helping Ezra
我一直在帮以斯拉
out with his new book and I'm little worried.
出版他的新书 我有点担心
He hasn't been answering any of my calls.
他一直都没有回我电话
- Ezra's out of town. - Are you sure?
-以斯拉出镇了 -你确定吗
I saw him leave, so yeah!
我看着他走的 是啊
Do you know where he went?
你知道他去哪儿了吗
When he gets like this, I've learned it's best not to ask.
他一变成这样 我就知道最好还是不要多问
- Like this? - There is dark and brooding.
-变成怎样 -非常阴暗低沉
And then there's dark and depressed.
还有阴暗抑郁的状态
I would check that box for Ezra.
我就会帮以斯拉料理好
Look, he disappears a lot. He's usually back in few days.
听着 他经常会很低落 几天后就会回来
Look, he-he didn't tell me he was going out of town
他没有告诉我他离开镇子了
but I know that he finished the next chapter of his book
但是我知道他写完了书的下一章
and I'm supposed to proofread the pages
我应该好好核对一遍
before I e-mail them to my boss.
然后发给我的上司
So...Could you just let me into the loft?
所以...你能让我去一趟阁楼吗
Please. Mate, my job is on the line here.
拜托了 我的饭碗岌岌可危