Vincent said I was living a lie
文森特说我活得虚伪
whilst he lived and struggled for the truth.
不像他这么努力地寻求真实
So I thought in the heat of our argument, okay Vincent
所以吵到到气头上 我就想 好啊 文森特
I'll give you your precious truth.
我就给你要的真实
I knew that Theo was in the tertiary stages of syphilis,
我知道提奥身患梅毒已经到第三期了
any stress financial, emotional or physical could kill him.
任何压力 经济上的 情绪上的 生理上的 都能致命
I said to Vincent,
我跟文森特说
What do you think the burden of worrying about you is doing to your brother?"
你知道整天为你操心对你弟弟来说是多大的负担吗
"It's quite likely killing him.
他压力大的都快垮了
That is the price of your truth,
这就是真实的代价
the price of your path as an artist.
也是你追求艺术的代价
Is it worth it?
你觉得值吗
That stopped the argument dead.
我们就这样不欢而散
Vincent?
文森特
Vincent!
文森特
Vincent come back!
回来 文森特
Vincent!
文森特