If it isn't the Provence pugilist.
这不是那个普罗旺斯来的打手吗
Should I be scared?
我是不是该怕你了
I thought you didn't go in for village gossip.
我以为你懒得听村里的流言蜚语呢
I don't. That's why one employs servants.
没错 所以我们才雇了佣人
They get it for you.
让他们说给我听
Did you also hear that your friendly local
那你也听说了 是村里和蔼的警官
gendarme put me up for the night?
收留我过了一夜
So now you're up here contemplating your future.
所以你现在是在这里思考你未卜的前途吗
No actually I was thinking how come you lied
我实际上是在思考 像你这么坦荡的人
if you've got nothing to hide?
为什么还要对我撒谎呢
What makes you think I have and duty to tell you the truth.
你觉得我有什么义务向你坦白事实的真相
Maybe I just thought my life was none of your business.
也许我只是觉得 我的生活跟这毫不相干
I wasn't asking about your life.
我没想过问你的生活
I was asking about Vincent's death.
我只是想搞清楚文森特的死因
You thought that his death and my life were linked?
你认为他的死和我的生活有关吗
Yes,
对
but I don't think that anymore.
但 我已经不那么想了