You must be a regular.
你是熟客了吧
Never been here before.
头一次来
But I hear it's good.
听说这还不错
Really? She was acting like you guys were best friends.
真的 感觉她跟你很熟的样子
Cause she recognizes you?
她认出你来了吗
That must be nice.
感觉一定不错
Aw, man. Dude! Ah.
哎 哥们
How long has it been? It must be over ten years.
多久没见了 有十年了吧
Yeah. Man, it's so good to see you. Really.
有了 能再见到真的不错
Really. Really good to see you. It's good to see you, pal.
真的 见到你真的好
Welcome to Boston. Thank you.
欢迎来波士顿 谢谢
Where are you staying?
你们住哪
We're at, uh, the Oak Tree ExecuStay.
在那个 橡树旅店
Yeah. I've never heard of anyone staying there.
我还没听说谁住在那边呢
Uh, is it nice?
还可以吗
Yeah. It's, uh, it's not bad.
可以 都还不错
So, listen, thank you so much
那个 还没好好谢你
for getting Troy in to meet with that music professor
安排我儿子和音乐老师见面
and the dean of admissions. That was huge.
还有招生办主任 真的帮大忙了
And he had really great meetings.
他见面都很顺利
Oh, I'm glad. Yeah.
很荣幸呢
I just can't believe he's already looking at colleges.
都不敢想 小伙子都要念大学了
I know. Me, either.
我也是啊