What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
Okay. You seem a little, uh...
你看着可是有点
Should be happy.
应该很开心才对啊
Should be pumped. Yeah. No, I am.
没有很激动吗 我是很开心的
I don't... He just, like, wasn't what I expected,
就是感觉 他和我想象的有点不一样
but, you know, he was fine.
不过人真的不错
How is he not what you expected?
他和你想的怎么不一样了
Uh, I don't know, it's just weird, 'cause it's, like...
我也说不清 有点奇怪
He's one of my heroes, but it seemed like
我之前是把他当英雄的 现在看来
he was trying kind of hard to, like, impress me.
他很努力地想给我留个好印象
Mmhmm. And he was, like, sort of
还有就是
bragging a lot, and he was, like,
他很炫耀
uh... a lot more into the business side of things, too, than I would have thought.
而且比我想的要更偏重于商业化的方面
Like, he kept telling me ways I should monetize my music
比如他一直讲如何让我
and just, like, a bunch of weird stuff like that.
利用我的音乐赚钱这一类的东西
Um... I don't know. I just thought that he would be cooler.
我也说不好 可能想象他会更好一点吧