Dad, we got to go. I got my meeting. Mm.
爸 要走了 我这面试呢 哦
Mm... hungover.
诶 喝多了
What? You had one glass of wine.
什么鬼 一杯红的喝成这样
I couldn't stop thinking about Ananya
我禁不住去想阿娜尼娅
and the things she said.
她说的那些话
And the contempt she had for me.
她对我的那种不屑
I doubted she'd ever live up to all her ideals.
我很怀疑那她能不能一直坚持她的理想
One taste of luxury, how quickly she'd forget the suffering of the masses.
由俭入奢易 由奢入俭可就难了
I knew I was just trying to make myself feel better.
我知道我这么想就是让自己能好过点
Ananya had a good heart.
阿娜尼娅心肠很好
She reminded me a lot of Melanie.
她老是让我想起我老婆
Oh, shit.
哎 靠
Melanie.
把她给忘了