Teddy?
特迪
Absolutely rather good you're here.
你来了正好
I'm planning an even greater escape.
我在计划一场更大的逃跑行动
Well, I'm not rescuing you from anywhere else.
我可不能随传随到 到处去救你
Oh, it's not just me this time.
你要救的 不止我一个
There's a good few more that need rescuing.
还有很多人需要你去救
Let's get this show on the road!
大开眼界的时刻来了
Is that chair breathing?
这是会呼吸的椅子吗
Like a sleeping lion. Glorious.
就像一头沉睡的猛狮 妙不可言
Is that Dr. Clement Aitken? The same.
是克莱门特·艾特肯医生吗 正是
Very good, very good. Teddy! Mind.
太好了 太好了 特迪 小心
Hello. This is Teddy Hall.
你好 这位是特迪·霍尔
Oh, dear, dear, dear.
好家伙
I have never, in all my career, seen anything like this.
在我的职业生涯中 从未见过这样的东西
You just made this up? Well, pretty much, yes.
是你的发明创造吗 差不多是的
Only way to get anything done.
凡事都要靠自己啊
I like this man. Is he a doctor?
我喜欢这个人 他是医生吗
Yes, and he's the Director of the Disability Research Foundation.
是的 他是残疾人研究基金会的会长
Which he invented.
他自己创立的机构
Yes, and made himself director.
对 还自封会长
Well, if nobody else will do it, you have to do it yourself.
既然没人愿意做 那我就却之不恭了