Well, I took his class last year,
好吧 去年选他的课来着
and... he's kind of the worst.
简直是 最差的一届老师
Should I not have said that?
是不是不该这么说
No, say it. What? He's just...
没事没事 说吧 怎么了
he's condescending, and...
他特别自命不凡
I don't know, he's pretty sexist.
然后还性别歧视
He's got this air of someone who thinks
觉着自己牛逼哄哄的 无所不知
that they know everything just because he's on TV
上了个电视
and has got contacts at the White House.
跟白宫有点关系
But, how do you really feel?
那你的感觉如何
Honestly, by the end of his class,
老实说 那课上到最后
I wanted to quit my major, so... Mm.
我都想换个专业了 懂吧
Uh, aren't you a music major?
你不是学音乐的吗
No, government.
我学政治
My, uh, dad majored in government.
啊 我老爹就是学政治出身
Oh, yeah? Yeah, communications and government.
真的吗 没错 政治与交流
This was at Tufts.
塔夫茨大学毕业
So, what do you do now?
是吗 那您现在高就
I have a nonprofit I started a few years ago.
前几年开始做非营利组织
Really? Yeah, yeah.
真的吗 是这样
We, uh, help other nonprofits use social media
通过媒体 帮助其他非盈利组织
to get the word out about what they do.
宣传他们工作的内容
You know, find donors, members.
拉拉捐款 找点成员
So, is it, like, crowdsourcing or...
就像众包那样
Um, a little bit of that.
对 有点那个意思
Basically, we're a consultant.
我们基本是做顾问
Sounds boring, but... Cool. No, no, no.
有点无聊 没有没有
It doesn't sound boring.
一点都不无聊
It sounds amazing.
非常了不起
Oh. Well, thanks.
哇 谢谢你