Hey. Hey.
哈喽 嗨
How you doing? Good. How are you?
怎么样 一切都好 你呢
This is my dad, Brad.
我父亲 布拉德
Hey, DadBrad. I'm Ananya.
大叔好 我叫阿娜尼娅
Hey. So, you guys were friends at Country Day?
嗨 你们是中学同学
We were in orchestra together.
我们都在管弦乐部
Yeah, Ananya's a really amazing musician. Really?
她音乐造诣可相当棒 真的吗
Uhhuh. And now you go to Harvard.
啊 那你现在在哈佛
Yeah. I'm a junior. That's... Wow.
对 大三了 真不错
Are you liking it? Yeah, it's great.
感觉如何 相当好
I mean, it gets really cold, but I love my classes.
这地方很冷 不过我很喜欢我们班
Really great people.
人都特别好
Yeah, no complaints.
没什么好抱怨
Uh, I made a reservation at a restaurant around the corner.
我定了旁边的饭馆
So, should we go?
一起吃吗
Yeah. Cool.
走吧 很好
Let's do it. Mm.
吃个饭吧
It's good to see faces from home.
见到老乡很开心
It's so cool you got that meeting with Jerome Backaly.
你能和杰罗姆见面简直棒
How'd you manage that?
你怎么做到的
Oh, my dad's friends with a professor here.
我老爸的朋友在这边教书
Oh, yeah? Mmhmm.
真的吗 嗯
Yeah. Who?
谁啊
His name's Craig Fisher.
克雷格·费舍
Oh... What?
啊 你怎么了
What?
我怎么了
You made a face.
你做了个鬼脸
I did? Yeah, you definitely made a face.
有吗 绝对做了个鬼脸
It's okay, you can say whatever you want.
没事 想说什么就说
We're not close or anything.
我跟他没那么铁
We were friends a long time ago.
好多年前的朋友了