Hey, if you're just gonna be a musician,
我说 你要只是搞音乐的话
do you even need to go to college?
还有必要念哈佛吗
What?
啥
It's a fair question.
这么问很合理吧
Just" a musician? "
只是搞音乐
Yeah.
对啊
I'm just saying, do you need a Harvard diploma
我就是说 你要是混乐队的话
if you're gonna play music in a band?
哈佛的学历有什么用呢
Isn't that what you want to do?
你不是一直有这个打算吗
I don't know what I want to do, Dad.
我也不知道我怎么打算的
Okay, well, you better start thinking about it, 'cause, uh,
那你最好开始考虑一下了
this isn't cheap, Troy, and you're assuming a lot
学费很贵的 而且你要是觉得
if you think that I can pay for all this without taking out loans,
我不用贷款就能交得起 那你想太多了
or you taking out loans, or trying to get scholarships
要么你去贷款 要么就拿奖学金
or financial aid.
或者申请补助
What the fuck just happened?
你脑子出什么问题了
I'm thinking out loud, okay? I don't expect you to pay for everything.
我怎么想怎么说 好吗 我又没都指着你交钱
I mean, are you not gonna be able to pay for everything?
你意思是 你付不起这些钱
We'll see. I don't want you to worry about this yet.
再说吧 你现在还不用想这些
Clearly.
明白了
Hey, it might not be a big issue. Maybe one of your grandparents will die.
这也不是啥大事 要是你外公外婆谁死掉的话