Are you okay? 'Cause you seem a little off.
你没事吧 看起来魂不守舍的
No. It's just, um...
没啥 就是有点
stupid.
有点犯二
What?
啥
Uh, some, uh, I don't know, some old friends...
嗯 当年的一些老伙计
got together and didn't invite me. Mm.
一块玩没带我
And so, you know, 'cause...
所以 你想吧 就有点
I guess 'cause I'm not... um...
可能因为我不是太
you know, whatever.
算了 管他们呢
Just, it's random.
就是有点别扭
What? You're kind of mumbling.
怎么了 你有点纠结
No, it's... no, it's something I wouldn't have even wanted to go to
没什么 本来我也不怎么想去
even if I was invited, so... Oh.
叫我我也不去
Just, I don't know, kind of lame.
就是有点 不爽
I'm sorry. Mm.
我很抱歉
No.
没事
It's ridiculous.
其实很可笑
They sound like dicks.
听起来严重不靠谱
Hmm. Yeah.
是啊