5 pounds says you'll never make it.
我赌五英镑你做不到
And what do I get if I do?
要是我做到了呢
You get 5 pounds, you t'ick.
那我就给你五英镑
You're on.
就这么说定了
Ready?
准备好了吗
So long, chaps. So long. Best of luck, Robin.
拜拜 哥们 祝你好运 罗宾
So long, Paddy. I'll be back for my fiver.
拜拜 派迪 我会回来拿我的五英镑的
I'll miss you, pal.
我会挂念你的 朋友
Where do you think you're going?
你们要去哪里
We're taking my husband home.
带我丈夫回家
You don't have my permission.
你们没有得到我的批准
Is this a prison? Am I your prisoner?
这里是监狱吗 我是你的囚犯吗
What do you think you're doing?
你知道你们在做什么吗
It is the patient's own wish, sir.
这是病人自己的意愿 先生
He's fully apprised of the risks.
他完全了解这么做的风险
Take him back to the ward at once.
马上把他推回病房
Diana, call the police.
戴安娜 报警
Tell them I'm being held against my will.
告诉警察我被非法拘禁了
I'm sorry? What did you say?
什么 你说什么
You have no right to... To keep me in this place.
你没有权利... 把我困在这里
Of course. Be my guest.
当然 请自便
Let's go. Do as you please.
我们走 随便你
You'll be dead in two weeks.
你活不过两周的