No, come... wait, so you're serious?
老铁 你当真的吗
You're living... you have two girlfriends that you live with?
跟两个女朋友住在一起
Yeah, well, it's pretty fluid, you know.
是 其实也不是特别固定
Anyway, what's up with you?
怎么了 突然打给我
Uh... uh, I'm, uh, I'm great.
啊 我 我这边还行
I'm here in Boston with my son, Troy,
跟我儿子特洛伊在波士顿
and we're visiting colleges.
转转这里的学校
Yeah? Yeah. He's, uh...
真的 真的 他
probably gonna go to Harvard.
他有可能进哈佛
Yeah? Sweet.
真的啊 很棒
Yeah, he's, uh, he's a pretty smart kid.
谁说不是呢 小伙子聪明得很
He's the real deal.
很靠谱的
Oh, awesome. Uh... anyway, hey,
可以可以 对了 有个事
do you happen to have Craig's number?
你那有克雷格的电话吗
I wanted to ask him something, but I think that he changed it.
我有个事情找他 不过他好像换号了
Oh, yeah, I'll text it to you. I just saw him in LA at Nick's wedding.
好的 我等下发给你 之前尼克在洛杉矶结婚的时候还见到他了
Nick got married?
尼克结婚了
To who?
跟谁啊
To Xavier. Who is actually very cool.
和泽维尔 是个很酷的人
it was a beautiful ceremony.
庆典相当漂亮
Uhhuh.
这样啊
Yeah, no, I didn't know about it.
得 我都不知道这事
Oh. Well, it was real small.
额 其实也挺小的
Somebody asked about you.
有人还问起你来着
I forget who.
忘了是谁
Mmhmm.
哦
They were, like, asking about,
就类似说
you know, where you were, or whatever happened to you,
问你在哪啊 过得怎么样啊
or... I don't know. Who was it?
还有 记不清了 谁来着
Who was it? Someone... someone saying, "Where's Brad?
想不起是谁了 反正有人问 布拉德去哪了
I remember that guy Brad."
我还记得那个布拉德
Oh, well, I'm just, uh, just been doing my thing.
哦 这样啊 我当时也是在自己忙
Dude, it's good to hear your voice.
再听你说话真不错
My dog took a shit, though, so I got to pick it up.
我家小狗拉屎了 我得去帮它铲一下
Okay.
好的
Well, I'll, um... I'll talk to you soon, man.
那 那就有空再聊
It's really good to talk to you, also.
很高兴跟你通电话
And, uh, yeah, if you could, uh, text me that number.
对了 有空的话 记得把电话发给我
Yeah, yeah, I'll send it right away.
对对 我现在就给你
Come to the islands sometime, brother. Later.
有空来岛上看我啊 老哥 拜
Yeah. Okay.
好的 拜