Hey.
嘿
Hey. So, Troy messed up,
嘿 那个 你儿子搞砸了
and we're at Harvard, and he doesn't have an interview.
我们到哈佛了 他没赶上面试
He got the day wrong.
把日子给记错了
Do we know anybody at Harvard?
我们在哈佛有熟人吗
I really want to get him an interview. I mean,
我真的想让他去面试啊
I just want them to meet him.
就让他们见他一面就好
Oh, who's at Harvard?
哦 谁在哈佛啊
Like, um, like, uh, like, like...
就是那个 那个 那个谁来着
Yeah, yeah, like, um...
啊 就那个 那个谁
Like... Like a dean.
谁啊 院长行吗
Babe, Harvard is Troy's first choice. Did you know that?
老婆 哈佛是儿子的第一选择 你晓得的
Yeah, yeah. And his counselor thinks he can get in.
是 我知道这事 顾问说他可以进的
Did you know that?
这你也知道吧
Yeah. Who do we know at Harvard?
我知道 所以啊 有熟人吗
Uh, I don't know. I mean, I got to think.
我不清楚 你让我想想
Like, um... Toni Morrison.
那个 托尼·莫里森
Toni Morrison?
托尼·莫里森
You know Toni Morrison?
你认识他吗
No. No, no, she teaches at Princeton.
不认识 不对 他是普林斯顿的
Melanie, what the fuck are you talking about, Toni Morrison?
你说什么呢 什么托尼莫里森
I don't know. Who would I know at Harvard?
我不知道啊 我上哪认识哈佛的人
Um... Uh, just, you know people in government.
呃 你不是跟政府的人有来往吗
Someone must have gone to Harvard. I mean, think.
总会有人跟哈佛有点关系 你再想想
It's Troy's future. Okay.
你儿子的未来啊 好好好