Excuse me. Sir? Hi.
师傅 我问一下
Oh, I'd love to be able to accommodate you guys,
哦 我也想给你们安排一下
but our schedule's been set for months now.
不过这几个月我们的日程已经满了
I want you to get a sense of my son. Harvard is his first choice...
我就是想让你先看一下我儿子 哈佛是他第一意向
Hey, Dad, it's okay.
爸 没事的
He's a pianist. He does community service.
他可是钢琴家 也做过社区服务
His counselor says he's Harvard material.
咨询师说他就是为哈佛准备的
It's not necessary to interview here.
面试不一定要在这里的
Alumni interviews are just as effective.
校友面试也是会生效的
Well, I... Okay.
我 好吧
I mean... I mean, I know how important face time is.
我知道当面交流很重要
You know, we're here. Come on.
你看我们这 来都来了
Don't shine us on. I mean... Dad.
别打发我们 爸
No. Can't you just sit with us for ten minutes?
你就不能坐下好好聊上十分钟吗
I mean, he's right here.
你看 他人都来了
What are you guys doing right now?
你们现在很忙吗
I have a staff meeting, sir.
我还有员工会议要开 大哥
Dad, please, please, please, please stop.
爹 我求你了 你别在这嘚嘚了
Please stop. Okay. I'll stop, okay.
差不多行了 好 我不说了
Okay. All right. Thank you.
好吧 就这样了 谢谢
Thank you. Come on, let's go.
谢谢 好了 走吧