Hey.
嗨
What's going on? Is it over?
怎么样 结束了吗
Uh... no, I got the day wrong.
呃 没有 我记错日子了
What?
啥
I got the... I got the day wrong.
我 我把日子记错了
It's yesterday.
应该是昨天
Yesterday? What do you mean?
昨天 什么昨天
Yeah, I mean, I don't know, I fucked it up. It was yesterday.
人家是昨天
Well, did they... did they give you a time to come back?
呃 那他们说让你什么时候再来了吗
Um... no, I mean, I think they're really booked up.
呃 没有吧 我感觉他们已经排满了
But they said, like, I can just do an alumni interview
他们倒是说我能去做校友面试
back in Sacramento. No. No.
回咱们家那边 不不不
No, you want to do it with one of these guys.
你应该让这些人面试你
I mean, these are the guys that decide.
他们才是说了算的人
Right?
对吧
Dad, I'm just gonna go on the tour. It's not... this isn't a big deal.
爸 我们接着下一家吧 这也没什么的
It's a big deal. I'm gonna talk to them.
这怎么就没什么 我去跟他们说
What? You don't need to talk to them. Yes, I do.
你说什么 别去跟他们说 我得去
Listen, we didn't come all this way for you to interview in Sacramento.
我们大老远跑来又不是为了让你回去面试的