Sometimes in life, you can lose the plot.
生活就是这样 你可能完全预料不到
You want to play something, buddy?
小伙子 想弹琴吗
I suddenly remembered what I'd been doing for the last 17 years.
我突然回想起之前17年我所做的一切
Planting and nurturing for this amazing creature.
将这个完美的孩子抚养成人
How could I have regrets?
我有什么好后悔的
If I had stayed in New York and married a striver like Diane Fisher...
当初要是留在纽约找一个费舍老婆那样的女人
No, that is bullshit...
不 这简直扯淡
Troy could've turned out entitled and pretentious.
特洛伊可能就会变得自命不凡
...Dad, don't be so cisgender. Come on.
爸 能别这么大男子主义吗 得了
Yeah, Dad, don't be so cis. You've got to look at what...
就是啊 别老是这样 你怎么不看看...
If I'd pursued money and power,
要是我有钱有权
he might've become a spoiled little monster.
他可能会被宠成一个大少爷
Save one for me!
你给我留点
Toblerone?
巧克力
Oh. Thanks.
哦 谢了
Thank God for Sacramento.
还好我在萨克拉门托
What?
啥