You have ten minutes.
给你十分钟时间
Uh, yeah, I'm ready. I just got to put on my clothes.
我这都弄好了 穿个衣服就行
Can you give me a second?
你能让我待会吗
Yeah.
哦
You have, like, the body of a man now.
我说你 体格像个大人了啊
Hey, Dad, can you not be weird? 'Cause I'm stressed.
爸 你别这么大惊小怪的 让我有点不自在
Okay.
好吧
Can you close my door?
能把门关上吗
Yeah.
好
Can you close the door?
把门关上成吗
Yeah.
哦对
Yeah, it looks good. Did you bring a jacket?
看着挺不错 外套带了吗
Yeah.
带了
Okay. It's gonna get cold.
那就好 那边有点冷
Oh, I think you guys are gonna like this.
肯定会很顺利的
Yeah, I think it'll be good, I guess.
嗯 我想也不会有事的
On the ride to the airport,
去机场的路上
I kept thinking about what Chris Kanew said.
我一路都在想克里斯·肯尼的话
So, wait a minute, you're going into banking?
你等等 你是说要去银行工作
Look, Brad, I honestly think I can do so much more good
布拉德 我真的觉得我是能赚大钱的人
by making a lot of money and then giving it away,
然后把赚的钱都捐出去
instead of spending all my time asking other people
而不是整天拉着别人
for their money to give away.
让他们捐钱
You know what I mean?
你懂我意思吧