Felicie, it gives me great pleasure to present to you...
菲丽西 我郑重其事地把它送给你
No!
不对
Victor! I'm in the final audition!
维克多 我进了最后一轮选拔
Wow! Congratulations!
真的吗 恭喜啊
I have great news too.
我也有个好消息
My boss finally spoke to me!
老板终于和我说话了
He said, "Get off my foot, you biological mutation!"
他说“别再踩我的脚了 你这个讨人厌的小怪胎”
That's good, right?
是不是挺好
Ugh! You have no class.
呃 你可真没品味
What, me? No class?
你怎么就知道我没品味
Rudi has class.
鲁迪就有品位
Rudi again?
又是他
What, is he your boyfriend now?
怎么 他现在是你的男朋友了吗
No! He and I, we're connected.
不 但我们…心有灵犀
OK, OK. You win! I'll give you class and connectivity-ness.
好好好 我给你品味 还有你要的心有灵犀
Dinner! You and me.
我约你吃晚餐
Some knives and forks, napkins.
我们手持刀啊叉啊 还有餐巾纸什么的
Uh, 7pm, north leg of the Eiffel Tower.
就今晚七点 埃菲尔铁塔北侧
Is that a yes?
这就算答应了吗
Yeah. That's a yes.
是啊 她肯定答应了