You!
你
That was not merely bad,
跳的可不是一点半点的差
it was a catastrophe wrapped in a disaster with a side order of bad.
简直就是课堂的反面教材
Ta-ta!
回家吧 你没这个天赋
You, me, up.
你 和我 一起去屋顶
It's incredible!
这儿真美
Last time we met, I was so very rude.
初次见面时我说的话有些无礼 请原谅我吧
Let me introduce myself.
自我介绍一下
I am
我叫
Rudolph Dimitriev Stanislaw Artiem Rankovsky...
鲁道夫迪梅忒列夫斯坦尼斯拉夫阿列亚穆拉科夫斯基
..the Third.
三世
Big choice of names there.
你名字可真长
Don't worry. Everyone finds it hard at first.
别太担心 芭蕾之路并非易途
But you and I are unique,
可你我都是非凡的天才
and we do not follow silly rules, yes?
并不需要像普通人那样努力 不是吗
How is that pick-up line working out for you?
哈 你这些花言巧语向来都很有用吧
It is no line. I say it only to you, Camille.
你误会了 这些话我只会对你说 卡米尔
Just to you.
只会对你说
Minoushka!
小心啊
Uh, are you alright, Camille?
你没事吧
Yep! I'm OK!
我没事