Now rise.
现在 请起立
The class is over,
今天的课程结束了
and the person who's leaving us today is you.
宣布一下今天被淘汰的人 就是你
You have the energy of a bullet,
你很有热情与活力
but the lightness of a depressed elephant.
可你的动作笨拙得像一头大象
Pack your trunk!
你现在可以走了
Rise, please, mam'selle.
请起立 孩子
But I like it here!
但是我觉得这样…还挺舒服的
Rise now!
我说 请起立
I'm stuck!
我卡住了
Get her out of here.
送她去医院
Didn't you say one person per class?
您不是说一天只淘汰一个人的吗
Very well. Until the next audition.
好吧 今天你可以留下
Then it really will be bye-bye.
但等到明天的课程结束 你一定会和我们说再见
Merante hates me.
梅特拉先生讨厌我
Don't say that. That's just his way.
别这么说 他对谁都这样
No, she's right. He hates you.
不 他就是很讨厌你
If he could, he'd smash your kneecaps with his cane.
他恨不得拿手杖敲碎你的膝盖骨
Oh, I have no chance.
我没机会了
There's always a chance.
别这么说 机会永远都在
Not always.
不一定
This might be one of those times there's no chance at all.
有的时候你就是一点机会也没有
But I really wanna stay here.
可我真的很想留下
Then you have 12 hours to work really hard, listen,
这样的话 你还有十二个小时可以练习 努力一下
push yourself and then work some more.
说不定会有进步呢