I've put a bit of pressure on it.
我帮他压迫止血了
Strapped him up, made him comfortable.
包扎了一下 让他舒服点
What?
怎么了
It's bad, Dad.
伤得很重 父亲
Well, should we turn back?
要不掉头回去吧
We've come so far.
都走这么远了
Dad, is that one of ours?
爸 那是我们的飞机吗
That's a Heinkel. They'll go for that minesweeper there.
那是亨克尔轰炸机 冲着那艘扫雷舰来的
Hang on. Shouldn't we stand by to pick up survivors?
我们是不是得准备救人了
To do that we have to survive ourselves.
先保护好我们自己吧
Poke your head out. See if the water's come in.
你出去看下涨潮了没
Talkative sod, aren't you?
你话还真多啊