This is the last time!
这是最后一次原谅你们了
We're sorry- We're sorry, and...
我们真的感到很抱歉
Tut-tut-tut! Let them go!
行行行,放开他们
You, go to your room.
你,回到你的房间
Thank you! Thank you, Mother Superior.
谢谢你 谢谢你 院长嬷嬷
Enough. Go to your room.
行了,快回去
And may I just say that you are looking very...
容我说一句您今天看起来
Enough..
够了
Superior today.
非常光彩照人
Enough!
不要再说了
OK!
好吧
Felicie, I know you have this dream of being a dancer.
菲丽西,我知道你梦想成为一个芭蕾舞演员
We all know it!
我们都知道
But I...
但是我
Tut-tut-tut! All the world has a dream.
停停停,所有人都有梦想
But get this into your head, dreams are not reality.
但是记住我这句话,梦无法成真
Dreams are buried because life is hard, brutal and without pity.
梦想终究会被埋葬 因为生活是艰辛的,残酷的,没有人会同情你
But...
可是
Tut-tut-tut!
得得得
Agreed?
你记住了没有
Agreed.
记住了
A dance school in Paris, little lady, the Opera de Paris, full of dancers and dance!
在巴黎有一所舞蹈学校,小姑娘 它叫巴黎歌剧院 那里全是舞蹈演员和舞蹈
Where did you find this?
你从哪找到这个的
I have my sources.
我自有办法
OK? Enough!
怎么样,看够了吧
Can I see it again?
我能再看一下吗
No.
不行
Please!
求你了
No, but if you escape with me tonight, you have my word.
不行,除非你和我今晚能逃出去,我向你保证
I will take you to this dance school,
我会带你去这个舞蹈学校
and you will become the greatest dancer,
你会成为最伟大的的舞蹈家
And I will become the greatest inventor ever!
而我会成为最伟大的发明家