What are you doing, Storm?
你在做什么 风暴?
Hey, costume girl
嘿 女扮男装
You know, at first I thought you were out here because your GPS was broken
一开始我以为你跑上来是因为你的GPS坏了
Don't listen to him, Cruz
别听他的 科鲁兹
You look good.
你看起来很好
It's important to look the part.
关键就是要好看
You can't have everyone thinking that you don't deserve to be here
你不能让每个人都认为你不配在这里
He’s trying to get in your head
他想扰乱你的头脑
They don't need to know what you and I already do
他们不需要知道 你和我已经知道的事情
That you can play dressup all you want
你可以随便换车漆
but you'll never be one of us
但你永远不会是我们的一员
Cruz, did you see what happened there
科鲁兹 刚刚发生了什么你知道吗
Yeah, he's in my head
他扰乱了我的头脑
No, no
不
Listen to me! You got into his head, don't you understand
听我说 是他怕了 难道你不明白吗
He would never have done that if you didn't scare him
你要是没吓到他 他就不会那么做
What!
什么
He sees something in you that you don't even see in yourself
他在你身上看到的潜质 你自己都没看到
You made me believe it, now you gotta believe it too
你让我相信了 你也要相信
You are a racer!
你是个赛车手
Use that!
冲吧