Kid, are you okay?
孩子 你没事吧?
Smokey, I need cruz
老莫 我需要科鲁兹
Never mind that now.
现在就算了吧
No, I need hear back here now, get her back.
不现在把她找回来
The yellow flags still out, folks.
黄旗还在挥着
Hamilton here, call from Chester Wipplefilter.
蘑菇头来电
Chester whipple? Mr. mcqueen?
蘑菇头? 麦昆先生?
Well, the green light’s on, pit road is opening, everybody's coming in.
停靠站开放了
Get ready, guys. Luigi, Guido, tires! Fillmore, fuel!
准备好 伙计们 轮胎和燃油
Okay, I'm here, what's going on?
我到了 怎么了?
No, not me, her!
不 不是我 是她
What?
什么?
What is she doing back here?
她在后面做什么?
Come on, guys, get her set up quickly.
伙计们 快点把她准备好
Wait! What's happening?
等等 怎么了
Hey, Ramone, you got your paints?
嘿 雷蒙 你的颜料
You know I do.
你知道我有
Guys! What are you doing?
你们在做什么?
I don·t understand it, Mcqueen's just sit there.
我不明白 麦昆不出来
Something's gotta be wrong.
一定有什么不对
Mr mcqueen?
麦昆先生
Today's the day, cruz, you're getting your shot.
今天是你的日子
What!
什么
I started this race and you're gonna finish it
我开始了比赛 你要完成它
What? She will damage the brand. She's just a trainer
什么 她会破坏品牌 她只是个教练
No, she's a racer, just took me a while to see it.
不 她是个赛车手 我才发现