"Two eggs. Fold in gently."
"两个鸡蛋 逐渐的拌入"
Fold? Uh, oh, well.
压碎? 喔 好的
I can't breathe!
我不能呼吸了!
Let me out of here.
让我出去
-It looks awful. -That's because it's on you, dear.
-看起来很可怕 -那是因为穿在你身上 亲爱的
"Now, yeast, one tsp." "Tsp."?
"现在 一茶匙发酵粉" "茶匙"?
One teaspoon.
一茶匙
-Oh, one teaspoon, of course! -Hmm!
-当然 一茶匙 -嗯!
Oh, gracious, how that child has grown.
喔 那孩子长的真快
Oh, it seems only yesterday we brought her here.
好像我们昨天才带她来这似的
Just a tiny baby.
只是一个婴儿
-Why, Merryweather. -What ever is the matter, dear?
-怎么了 玛莉怀德 -究竟怎么了 亲爱的?
After today, she'll be a princess...
过了今天 她就要成为一位公主了...
and we won't have any Briar Rose.
我们不会再有布莱尔罗丝了
-Oh, Flora! -Now, now, now, now.
-噢 弗洛拉! -现在 现在...
Well, we...we all knew this day had to come.
我们 我们都知道这一天迟早会到来