What do you want, Sherlock?
你想要什么夏洛克
The truth
真相
That Truth's boring!
那个啊真相很无聊
You didn't expect me to turn up at the scene of the crime, did you?
你没料想到我会出现在犯罪现场 是吗
Poor old Sir Eustace, He got what was coming to him
可怜的尤斯塔斯爵士 他罪有应得
But you couldn't have killed him
但他不可能是你杀的
Oh, so what? Does it matter? Stop it. Stop this
那又怎样 这重要吗 够了 别这样
You don't care about Sir Eustace or the Bride or any of it
你才不关心尤斯塔斯爵士还有什么新娘
There's only one thing in this whole business that you find interesting
整个事件中只有一样引起了你的注意
I know what you're doing
我知道你在干什么
The Bride put a gun in her mouth
新娘把枪口伸进嘴里
and shot the back of her head off
把自己的后脑勺打开了花
and then she came back
然后她复活了
Impossible. But she did it
不可能 但她做到了
And you need to know how
你想知道是怎么做到的
How?
到底怎么回事
Don't you?
对不对
It's tearing your world apart not knowing
因为不知道你的世界都要崩溃了
You're trying to stop me
你想阻止我
To distract me, derail me
想让我分心转移我的视线
Because doesn't this remind you of another case?
因为你是不是想起了另一个案子
Hasn't this all happened before?
以前是不是发生过类似的事
There's nothing new under the sun. What was it?
太阳底下无新事 到底是什么
What was it? What was that case?
是什么呢 是哪个案子
Do you remember?
你记得吗
It's on the tip of my tongue. It's on the tip of my tongue
就在嘴边了就在嘴边了
It's on the tip of my tongue
就在我的嘴边
It's on the tip of my tongue
就在嘴边