Good evening, Peter
晚上好 彼得
Hello? Hello?
喂 谁啊
Congratulations on completing the rigorous training wheels protocol
祝贺你完成了严格的辅助轮协议
and gaining access to your suit's full capabilities
可以使用本战衣的所有功能了
Thank you
谢谢
So where would you like to take me tonight?
你今晚要带我去哪
I put a tracker on someone. He's a bad guy
我在某个人身上放了追踪器 他是坏人
Tracker located
追踪器已锁定
Plotting course to intercept target
拦截目标路线规划中
Okay, well, as long as I make it back in time for decathlon, it's fine
好 只要我能在学术竞赛前赶回来就行
One hundred meters from destination and closing
距离目的地还有一百米正在接近
Jump now
跳
Detecting three individuals
检测到三个人
Why is their secret lair in a gas station? That's so lame
他们的秘密据点竟然在加油站 逊爆了
Suit lady, what are they doing?
战衣姐姐 他们在干什么
Do you want to hear what they're saying?
你想听到他们在说什么吗
I can hear what they're saying? Uh, yeah
我能听到他们在说什么好啊
Activating enhanced reconnaissance mode
启动强化侦查模式
I got the gauntlet from the Lagos cleanup
这铁臂是我在拉各斯清理行动中找到的
The rest is my design. Whoa, that's so cool
剩下是我自己设计的 真酷
Can't believe they're still cleaning the Triskelion mess
不敢相信他们还在清理三曲翼总部
I love it. They keep making messes, we keep getting rich. Target inbound
我喜欢他们一直闯祸 我们就一直有财发 目标到达
They're in the middle of a heist, I could catch 'em all redhanded. This is awesome
他们正在打劫 我能抓他们个现行 太棒了
Okay, I'm gonna get a little closer so I can see what's happening
好了 我要靠近一些 好看清情况
Would you like me to engage enhanced combat mode?
要我启动强化战斗模式吗
"Enhanced combat mode"? Yeah
强化战斗模式好啊
Activating instant kill
启动击杀功能
No, no, no, no, I don't want to kill anybody
不不我不想杀人
Deactivating instant kill
关闭击杀功能