Peter, why are we removing the tracker from your suit?
彼得 为什么要去掉你战衣上的追踪器
Because I gotta follow these guys to their boss before they move again
因为我要在这些人再次转移前 跟着他们找到他们的老大
and I don't really want Mr. Stark to know about it
而且我不想让斯塔克先生知道
So you're lying to Iron Man now?
你要对钢铁侠撒谎
No, I'm not lying
不 不是撒谎
He just doesn't really get what I can do yet
他只是还不知道我的能耐
Gotcha
好了
All right, Happy, enjoy tracking this lamp
好了 哈皮 追踪台灯去吧
There's a ton of other subsystems in here
这里还有一堆其他的子系统
But they're all disabled by the Training Wheels Protocol
但都被辅助轮协议禁用了
What?
什么
"Training Wheels Protocol"?
辅助轮协议
Turn it off
关掉
I don't think that's a good idea
这样不好吧
I mean, they're probably blocked for a reason
禁用大概是有原因的
Come on, man, I don't need training wheels
拜托我不需要辅助轮
I'm sick of him treating me like a kid all the time
我受够了他一直把我当小孩
It's not cool. But you are a kid
太过分了 但你确实是小孩
Yeah, a kid who can stop a bus with his bare hands
是啊 一个能徒手拦下大巴的小孩
Peter, I just don't think this is a great idea
彼得 我觉得这样做不好
I mean, what if this is illegal?
要是是违法的怎么办
Look, please
求你了
This is my chance to prove myself
这是我证明自己的机会
I can handle it, Ned, come on
我能行的内德来吧
I really don't think this is a good idea
我真觉得这样不好
The guy in the chair
你是我的技术支援啊
Don't do that. Come on
别这样 拜托