You, sir, are officially incognito
先生您正式隐姓埋名
Nobody's bothering you.
没人会认出您的
The Great lightening mcqueen
伟大的闪电麦昆
I can feel it, guys, tonight is the night I find my speed
今晚我有预感我会飙车
Racers. Get over to the start lines
车手 请到开始线
All right, no more straight lines.
好了 这下不用自己走直线了
Just a good old-fashioned oval.
最传统的椭圆赛道
Hey, now! You that out-of-tonwer?
喂 你是那个外地来的吗
Yes, that's me
是我
Chester Whipple filter
切斯·特惠普 滤清器
And I'm Francis beltline
我是皮带线弗朗西斯
Cruiz, what are you doing? I'm your trainer
科鲁兹 你在干什么? 我是你的教练
I am gonna track your speed from the infield
我会从内场追踪你的速度
Whipple filter
惠普滤清器
Fine, just stay out of the way
好的 别阻碍我发挥
Excuse me, sir? Where are the other racers
请问先生?其他车手在哪里
Oh, they'll be along. We always let our guest start right up front
马上就到 客人优先