This is so awesome
这好赞
I know, right?
是吧
They're in Brooklyn
他们在布鲁克林
Staten Island
斯塔顿岛
Leaving Jersey
离开泽西了
They stopped
他们停下了
Maryland?
马里兰州
What's there? I don't know
那里有什么我不知道
Evil lair?
邪恶老巢吗
They have a lair? Dude
他们有老巢 哥们
a gang with alien guns run by a guy with wings?
一个鼓捣外星武器老大长翅膀的团伙
Yeah, they have a lair
他们绝对有老巢啊
Badass
厉害
But how are you gonna get there if it's like 300 miles away?
但你要怎么过去啊 离这儿有300英里呢
It's not too far from DC
离华盛顿不远
It's Peter. Guys
是彼得 各位
Peter? Hey, buddy
彼得 好啊 伙计
Yeah, I was hoping maybe I could rejoin the team
我希望我还能归队
No, no way. You can't quit on us, stroll up and be welcomed back by everyone
不行 你不能突然退出 然后又大摇大摆地回来还指望大家都欢迎你
Welcome back, Peter!
欢迎回来 彼得
Flash, you're back to first alternate
弗拉士 你还做回第一替补
What? He's taking your place
什么 他要占你的位子
Excuse me, can we go already?
那个我们能不能走了
I was hoping to get in some light protesting in front of one of the embassies before dinner
我想在晚餐之前去哪个大使馆小小抗议一会儿
Protesting is patriotic. Let's get on the bus
抗议是爱国行为 我们上大巴吧