How many times have I told you not to fire them out in the open?
我跟你说多少次了别在外面乱开火
You said move the merchandise. Under the radar
你叫我卖掉货的 低调卖
Under the radar!
低调卖
That's how we survive
这样我们才能生存下去
If you bring Damage Control or the Avengers down here, we're through
你要是招来了损害控制或是复仇者我们就完了
You're out there wearing that goofy thing, lighting up cars calling yourself the Shocker
你在外面戴着那个傻兮兮的玩意 到处炸车还自称"惊悚"
"I'm the shocker, I shock people"
我是惊悚 我以惊制人
What is this, pro wrestling?
这是职业摔跤吗
Whatever, old man. Come on
随你说吧 老头子 行了
Look
听着
Look
听着
I know you don't give a crap about anything
我知道你是什么都不在乎
But I do
但我在乎
I built this whole place because I got people I have to look after
我建立这里就是为了照顾我要照顾的人
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
嗯嗯
You know what?
你知道吗
I can't afford your bullshit
我受不起你的胡闹
Get out of here. What?
滚 什么
You're done. You're off the crew
你完了 你被踢出去了
Yeah, all right
好吧
All right
好吧
Wonder if you can afford me out there though right?
但你赶我出去能放心吗
With everything I know
我知道那么多事
Excuse me?
你说什么
I'm just saying maybe your wife would like to know where you really get your money from
我就是说或许你妻子会想知道你的钱究竟是哪来的
You know what? What?
你知道吗 什么
You're right
你说的对
That work? I don't know
那个好使吗 我不知道
I can't afford that
我忍不下去了