Mr. Sterling. What is this about?
斯特林先生 这是怎么回事?
Look, lightning! I'm not gonna race you.
闪电 我不会用你参赛的
What! What do you mean? Not racing?
什么 你什么意思 不参赛
Hold on! Hold on!
等等
I'm not going to Florida
我不去佛罗里达了吗
Lightning!
闪电
You have no idea how excited I was to get you here
你不知道我有多兴奋 让你在这里
Because I knew, I knew you'd be back
因为我知道你会回来
This gonna be the comeback story of the year but
这将是年度复出大新闻
Your speed and performance just aren't where they need to be
但你的速度和性能 不符合要求
I'm sorry
对不起
We're talking about speed on a simulator. Listen, how crazy that sounds
我们说的是模拟器的速度 很疯狂
Look, I'm trying to help you
听着 我想帮你
As your sponsor, yes, but also as your friend
作为赞助商 同时也作为朋友
Your racing days are coming to an end
你的比赛生涯即将结束
Every time you lose, you damage yourself
每次你输了 你就会伤害自己
Damage the brand you mean
破坏你所说的品牌
Oh, lightening. Come on
闪电 拜托
You've done the work, now move on to the next phase
你之前的工作已完成 现在进入下一阶段
And reap the reward
收获奖赏
The racing is the reward, not the stuff
比赛本身就是奖励 而不是其他
I don't want to cash in, I want to feel the rush of moving 200 miles an hour
我不想兑现金 我想感受时速200码的冲动
Inches from the other guys
与其他车辆分毫必争的从容
Pushing myself faster than I thought I could go
不断挑战自我
That's the reward, mr. Sterling
这才是奖赏 斯特林先生
Oh, lightening. Come on
闪电 拜托