Mcqueen! Mcqueen!
麦昆 麦昆
Have you seen the latest record storm has been set
你有没有看到风暴又刷新了记录
Have you thought about a retirement
你有没有想过退休
That is enough, no questions, excuse me
够了 请勿问题 对不起
Back off! Back off!
退后
No, no, no, thank you. Bye, bye
谢谢 再见
Guido, can you believe them? Paparazzi.
奇诺 你能相信吗 狗仔队
Looks good, doesn't it?
看起来 不错吧?
Hey guys
嘿 伙计们
What do you think
你觉得怎么样
What do I think
我认为
It's unbelievable
真是难以置信
Yeah, you know, it's kind of a cozy humble little place
舒适的小窝
Guys, how did you ever do this?
你们是怎么做到的?
You want to tell him or
要么你告诉他
Should I.. Tell him you start go ahead. Go ahead
不然我就告诉他 开始吧
We sold rusteze
我们卖了拉斯提中心
What?
什么?
What do you think a couple of jabronis like us could do this
你觉得我们加波尼斯夫妇能做到这样
You sold rusteze
卖了拉斯提中心
Its all good news
都是好消息
We just realize that you needed something that we couldn't give you
我们意识到你需要的东西 我们给不了你
If I what the time was right for us too
如果还跟得上时代的话
I mean we are not as young and handsome as we look. Oh, that's true
我的意思是 我们看起来年轻又英俊 但事实上已经今非昔比了 是这样