Do you know what the BAT in Batman stands for?
你知道蝙蝠侠这三个字意味着什么吗
Not really. Best At Teamwork
不知道 团队战斗高手
Best At Teamwork. Man, is my full name
团队战斗才是我最擅长的手段
Yay! We're going on a family trip
我们要去家庭旅行了
This is not a family trip
这可不是家庭旅行
I can wear my costume too
我也可以穿我的站服
Well, luckily for us, you left your costume back at the
真是没办法 可你的战服在哪儿
Rip! Oh!
你看
Nope. Under your clothes. That's perfect
在你衣服下面 真是完美
Rip! Alfred, what are you doing?
看这儿 阿尔弗雷德 你在干什么
I miss the 60's
我喜欢老风格
Hey, can Scarecrow help?
嘿 稻草人能帮忙吗
Yeah! He's destroying our city too!
对呀 小丑在破坏哥谭市
Permit us to lend you assistance
请让我们帮助你们吧
Yeah. Why don't we use these guys?
我们为什么不用这些人
What am I gonna do?
我能怎么办
Get a bunch of criminals together to fight the criminals?
找一群罪犯去打击另一群罪犯
That's a stupid idea
这主意糟透了
Okay, guys. Game plan
好了 听着 计划是这样
Joker's taken the Projector to Wayne Manor. Wayne Manor
小丑已经把传送仪带到了韦恩庄园 韦恩庄园
Right. Thanks Batman
是的 谢谢蝙蝠侠
We need that Projector. Projector
我们要找到那个传送仪 传送仪
Or there's no way to blast these monsters. Monsters back to the Phantom Zone. Phantom Zone? Yep
否则我们就没办法把这些怪物炸回幽灵区 抓回幽灵空间 幽灵空间? 对
Batman, I really don't need you to finish my Sand castles. No
蝙蝠侠 我真的不需要你帮我完成巨型城堡 不
Sister's homework. No
巨多的家庭作业 不
Succulent something. No
橘子汁儿 不
Um. Everybody?
大家注意
Batman is in Arkham Asylum
蝙蝠侠在阿卡姆疯人院
Get him!
抓住他
Okay, everyone grab on to me
你们大家抓住我