Yes? I saw your light on. Is everything all right?
请进 我看见你的灯还亮着 你没事吧
Yeah, I just couldn't sleep. Me neither.
没事 我就是睡不着 我也睡不着
Oh, look what I'm reading. It's you.
你看我在读什么 你的书哦
I thought you already read it.
你不是读过了吗
I did, but it's been a while, and I wanted to sound smart over breakfast.
是读过 不过有一阵子了 我想在早餐时表现得聪明点
Aw, you're smart. Oh, good. Wasn't sure it was coming across.
你很聪明了 是吗 太好了 我还担心你没看出来
What chapter are you on?
在读第几章
Uh, six. Oh, the extragalactic distance ladder.
第六章 银河系外距离等级
Want to know a little secret? Sure.
想知道一个小秘密吗 当然
I wrote the section on the WilsonBappu effect completely naked.
威尔逊巴普效应那一节 我是全裸着写的
Really? Uh, sure doesn't read that way.
真的吗 读起来可不像
Here, let me show you. When we consider the brightness of pulsating variable stars,
我来给你演示 考虑到脉动变星的亮度变化
we start to see a possible explanation for some of the discrepancies found in Hubble's constant.
这可能就是哈勃常数出现数值分歧的原因之一
You really make science come alive.
你的科学真是活色生香
Vocal test. Morning vocal test. Second vocal test. Second morning vocal test.
语音测试 清晨语音测试 第二次语音测试 第二次清晨语音测试
Morning, Sheldon. Morning. Morning, Sheldon. Morning.
谢尔顿早 早 谢尔顿 早 早
I trust you had a pleasant night.
昨晚过得愉快吗
More than pleasant. Excuse me, I'm going to relieve myself.
不是一般愉快 失陪一下 我要去方便
How do you take your coffee? Black. Okeydoke.
喝什么咖啡 清咖啡 好滴
Pee for Houston, pee for Austin, pee for the state my heart got lost in. And shake twice for Texas.
为休斯顿而尿 为奥斯丁而尿 为我深爱的州而尿 再为德州抖两抖
Something his mother taught him.
他妈妈教他的
All right, Elizabeth, the bathroom is yours.
好了 伊丽莎白 轮到你用卫生间了
The seat is down, and has been sanitized for your protection.
坐垫我放下了 为保护你健康还消了毒
That's very thoughtful, but I think I'll finish my coffee first.
你真细心 不过我想先喝完咖啡
Ah, so the yogurt didn't work. I'll fire off a critical email to the manufacturer.
看来酸奶是没起作用 我要火速去给生产商写邮件指责他们
Oh, good, you're up. Look, my car won't start. I need a ride to work.
太好了 你们都起了 我的车发动不了 需要有人送我上班
Did you once again ignore your "check engine" light?
又对检查引擎灯置之不理了
No, Mr. Smartypants. I ignored the "fill gas tank" light.
不是 大明白先生 我这次没理加油提示灯
Leonard, Penny wants to exploit any residual feelings you have for her in order to get a ride to work.
莱纳德 佩妮来查探下你是否对她余情未了 以达到搭车上班的目的
Oh, yeah, sure, let me just put this in a travel mug.
好 当然 等我把咖啡倒旅行杯里
Hello. Hi. Oh, Penny, this is Dr. Plimpton...A leading expert on quantum cosmology.
你好 嗨 佩妮 这位是普林顿博士 量子宇宙论权威专家
Dr. Plimpton, Penny is a waitress who doesn't understand the role gasoline plays in the internal combustion engine.
普林顿博士 这是佩妮 一名不理解内燃机需要汽油做燃料的服务生
Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you, too.
很高兴见到你 很高兴见到你
Are you enjoying your stay? Yes, very much. Good.
在这住得好吗 是的 非常好 那就好
Wonderful. Meaningless pleasantries accomplished.
太棒了 无意义的客套话交流完毕
Elizabeth, Leonard's bathroom time is coming up, and believe me, you do not want to follow him. Excuse me.
伊丽莎白 莱纳德如厕时间就要到了 相信我 在他后面去可不是好事 失陪了
Okay, well, I guess I should get dressed so I can take everyone to work.
好吧 我看我得去换衣服了 好送大家去上班
You and Sheldon and Sheldon's friend, Dr. Plimpton, who you just met.
你 谢尔顿 还有谢尔顿的朋友普林顿博士 你刚见过的
Gonna be fun. Like a clown car.
肯定会有趣 就像玩具车
Hang on. Hmm? Yeah? What? Huh? We just broke up.
等等 哦 什么事 我们刚刚分手
Wha... uh, you and me? Yeah, we did.
什么... 你我吗 是哈
Not too long ago.
不久之前
How are you doing with it?
你适应得如何
Not as good as you apparently.
明显没你适应得好
I, um, I don't follow.
我什么 没明白
You know what? It's, it's none of my business.
知道吗 这不不关我的事
If you want to sleep with Sheldon's doctor buddy right after we stopped seeing each other, go for it.
我们刚刚分手 你就想和谢尔顿的博士朋友上床 那就去吧
Excuse me. I'm uncomfortable with you recommending that Leonard pursue having intercourse with Dr. Plimpton, who I assure you has better things to do.
打扰一下 对你提议莱纳德争取与普林顿博士性交感到不安 她可还有更重要的事要忙
I'm not recommending it. I'm saying it already happened. That's preposterous.
我不是提议 他已经那样做了 这太荒谬了
Tell her, Leonard. Well..No.
是吧 莱纳德 那个... 不是吧
Come on. It wasn't my fault.
拜托 不是我的错
The implication being that you somehow tripped and fell into her lady parts?
莫非你是想说你不小心绊倒 正好摔她身上了
You know what? I'm just gonna take the bus to work.
算了 我还是坐公车上班吧
Penny, I can still drive you.
佩妮 让我开车送你吧
Oh, no, no, it's okay. You might slip on a banana peel and get me pregnant.
算了 不必了 我怕你踩到香蕉皮 然后把我搞怀孕了
I must say, i'm shocked by this betrayal.
我必须要说 你的背叛真令我震惊
I didn't betray Penny. Not Penny, me!
我没有背叛佩妮 不是佩妮 是我
How am I betraying you?
我怎么背叛到你了
Elizabeth's my friend, and you're playing with her!
伊丽莎白是我的朋友 你却跟她玩
Yeah, I guess I did. What the hell are you doing?
好吧 确实玩了 你这是干什么呢
Relax, it's NyQuil. You still have a cold?
别紧张 这是奈奎尔 你感冒还没好
Maybe, but I don't care. That's the great thing about NyQuil, it's like tenpercent booze.
或许吧 可我不在乎 这就是奈奎尔的妙处 里面有10%的酒
I call it the nighttime sniffling, sneezing, coughing so you can talk to girls medicine.
我叫它一夜鼻涕喷嚏咳嗽不断 但能让你跟女孩讲话的神药
Are you having trouble sleeping? 'cause, boy, I was up all night.
你晚上睡不着吗 要知道 我可是一夜没睡啊
Did you get a cold, too?
你也感冒了吗
No, but I was awake all night.
不 但我整夜都没睡哟
If you want, I can give you some of my mom's sleeping pills.
想吃药的话 我可以给你些我妈的安眠药
She won't notice they're missing?
要是少了她不会发现吗
She doesn't know she takes them. No, that's okay.
她都没发现自己在吃安眠药 没事
It was something else keeping me up last night.
是其它事让我整夜不睡
And again this morning. And... I didn't mind.
今早也是哦 我也不介意哟
I was up last night. I was up this morning. I didn't mind.
我昨晚没睡 今早也没睡 我也不介意
Those are your clues.
都提示你们这么多了
Did the pigeon on your windowsill have more babies? No.
你窗台上的鸽子又孵了一窝小鸟吗 不是
Were you up making another stopmotion lego movie? No.
你又不睡整什么乐高动画电影了吧 不是
'cause let me tell you, it's not enough to make the legos move, they also have to capture your heart.
告诉你吧 光是让乐高玩具动起来可不够 还要让他们有爱 懂吗
Okay, I'll give you one more clue. It involved another person.
再提示一下 还涉及到另一个人
Did you get a Japanese love pillow?
你搞了个日本性爱抱枕吗
How is a japanese love pillow another person?
日本性爱抱枕能算人吗
It is if you love her and give her a name.
要是你爱她 又给她起名字 当然算
Dr. Plimpton, I'd like you to meet my colleagues Dr. Rajesh Koothrappali and notadoctor Howard Wolowitz.
普林顿博士 我来给你介绍我的同事 这位是拉杰·库萨帕里博士 和不是博士的霍华德·沃罗威茨
I'm a big fan of your work. Thank you.
我是的忠实粉丝 多谢
And of course, you've already introduced yourself to Dr. Hofstadter.
不用我说 你和霍夫斯塔德博士 已经互相认识过了
Hey, you. Hey, you. Boy, I'm kind of tuckered out.
你好呀 你也好呀 天 我可真是精疲力竭
How are you feeling, Elizabeth?
你感觉如何 伊丽莎白
You know what? I am a little tired. Would you be a dear and get me a cup of coffee?
要我说吗 我是有点累 能行行好帮我拿杯咖啡吗
Sure. Black, right? Actually, now I think I want it hot, brown and sweet.
当然 要清咖啡吧 其实我现在更想喝火辣甜蜜的印度咖啡
Coming right up. What?
马上就来 你来干嘛
What do you mean "what?" it's halo night.
你什么意思 今晚是光晕之夜
I can't. I'm too sick. Go away.
我不能玩 病得厉害 快走
That's why we moved halo night here. Look, I brought my mom's chicken soup.
所以我们才转战到你家 看 我还带了我妈做的鸡汤
I'm not hungry. Don't send him away.
我不饿 别赶他走嘛
Let him in. Who's that?
让他进来 那是谁
I bought a parrot. Yeah, right.
我买了只鹦鹉 得了吧
Dr. Plimpton? Hi. Howard, right? Uh, yeah.
普林顿博士 嗨 你是霍华德吧 我是
Can I ask you a question, howard? Do you like roleplaying games?
能问你个问题吗 霍华德 你喜欢角色扮演游戏吗
Yeah, sure. In fact, I'm a dungeon master. Not tonight.
当然 其实我是个地下城主 今晚可以换种口味
Tonight you are a delivery man. You brought soup, but uhoh, Raj and I don't have enough money to pay you.
今晚你就当个送外卖的 送来了鸡汤 但不幸的是拉杰和我却没钱付给你
So we'll have to come to some other kind of arrangement.
所以我们只能搞一些特殊交易
Beg your pardon?
你说什么
You two figure out the details, I'm going to go change into something I don't mind getting ripped off my milky flesh.
你们自己商量下细节 我去换下装 等着你们一把撕掉
What the frak?
我靠 真的假的
Go away. She wants new delhi, not kosher deli. Besides, you have a girlfriend.
你快走 她喜欢印度风的 不是什么犹太风 再说你都有女友了
We broke up weeks ago.
都分手几星期了
Why didn't you say anything?
怎么都不见你提过
I was waiting for the right time. This is the right time.
我在等待最佳时机 现在时机就正好
Hey, who's ready for halo?
准备好光晕大战了吗
Oh, this is like a nightmare. Get lost!
我靠 又来个人添乱 快滚
He's right. The numbers are shaky enough as it is. I don't understand.
没错 人数已经够多了 我没听懂
Oh, good.Leonard's here. Good?!
哇哦 赞 莱纳德来了 赞
Elizabeth? What's going on?
伊丽莎白 怎么回事
What's going on is you and Howard are my moving men
现在你和霍华德是我的搬运工
And Raj is my new landlord and I don't have enough money to pay any of you.
而拉杰是我的新房东 可我却没钱付给你们
Is she suggesting what I think she's suggesting?
她的意思和我想的一样淫荡吗
Yep. Welcome to the penthouse forum.
对 欢迎来到淫荡世界(原义为一本色情杂志)
Okay, show of hands. Who's up for this?
举手表决 有谁同意
We'll all be naked in front of each other. I'm out.
我们仨都得赤裸裸坦诚相对的 那我不干
Everybody ready? Follow my lead.
大家准备好了吗 按我说的做
Almost. We're, we're going to go out into the hallway and make a dramatic entrance.
就快了 我们准备到走廊上去 来个戏剧性登场
Oh, good. It's so much better when everyone commits.
太好了 这种效果更好
Run. Run, run, run. Don't look back.
快走快走 别回头看
I thought we had something special.
我还以为能有些特别的呢
So, you say you can't pay your rent...
这么说 你付不出房租咯
Oh, Leonard? I found these in the dryer. I'm assuming they belong to Sheldon.
莱纳德 我在脱水机里发现的 应该是谢尔顿的吧
Thanks. It's really hard to find these in his size.
多谢 童装要买到这样的尺码真不容易
So, listen. I've been meaning to talk to you about the other morning.
听着 关于那天早上的事 我一直想找你谈谈
You mean you and Dr. Slutbunny? Yeah, I wanted to explain.
你是指你和淫荡骚女博士的事吗 我想向你解释
Well, you don't owe me an explanation.
你不必向我解释
I don't? No, you don't. So, you are not judging me.
是吗 对啊 这么说 你不会有想法咯
I'm judging you nine ways to Sunday. But you don't own me an explanation.
我当然有想法 但你不必向我解释
Nevertheless, I'd like to get one on the record, so you can understand why I did what I did.
不管怎样 我还是要解释一下 让你明白 我为什么要这么做
I'm listening. She let me.
我听着呢 她自己送上门的