Tim look who's here!
蒂姆 快看看谁来啦
It's your new baby
这是你的小
Brother!
弟弟
You're here! You're really here!
你来了 你真的来了
Gentle gentle
轻点儿 轻点儿
You came back!
你终于回来啦
Say hello to Theodore Lindsey Templeton
跟你的小弟弟西奥多 林德赛 坦普尔顿打个招呼呗
Lindsey?
林德赛
Who's ticklish?
谁挠你痒痒啊
Here you go
你来喂喂他吧
So that's my story
额 这就是我的故事
Our story
我们的故事
Luckily for me and my little brother it had a happy ending
非常幸运的是 它有一个美好的结局
Is that a true story daddy?
这故事是真的吗 爸爸
Well, sweetie, that's how I remember it
噢 甜心 这些都是我的回忆啊
But you know what I found out? What?
但是你知道我学会了什么吗 什么
There's plenty of love for everyone
世界上有足够的爱 给每个人分享
Even me?
我也有吗
Especially you
特别是你
Just ask your uncle Ted
问问你的特德叔叔就知道了
Hey, kid, I hear you're gonna have a baby sister
嘿 小妞 听说你快有个妹妹咯
I wanted a horse
我想要一匹马
Here you go, kid. Go get yourself a horse
给你吧 孩子 去买匹马
You know, I'm proud of you, Leslie
你知道吗 我太为你骄傲了 莱斯利
Back at ya, Lindsey
我也为你骄傲啊 林德赛
Hi, there baby sister
你好呀 小宝宝妹妹