Have you ever see the inside of a mad house, Maurice?
你知道进了疯人院会怎么样吗 莫里斯?
You wouldn't last a week
你活不过一周
Just give me your daughter's hands and I'll set you free
只要把你的女儿嫁给我 我就放了你
Never
休想
Take him away!
把他带走!
Stop!
站住!
Papa!
爸爸!
Ah, Belle, I thought I'd lost you
啊 贝儿 我以为再也见不到你了
Let him out! He's hurt!
放他出来!他受伤了!
We can't do that, Miss. We will take good care of him
我不能怎么做 小姐 我们会好好照顾他的
My father's not crazy!
我爸爸没有疯!
Gaston, tell him!
加斯顿 告诉他!
You know how loyal I am to your family but your father's been making some unbelievable claims
你知道的我很希望你的家人平安无事 但你父亲一直在说一些令人难以置信的疯话
It's true Belle
确实如此 贝儿
He's been raging about a beast in a castle!
他一直在说有一头野兽 在城堡里!
I've just come from the castle and there is a beast!
我刚从城堡过来 那里是有一头野兽!
You'd say anything to set him free. Your word is hardly prove!
你想救他出来当然会这么说了 你的说证明不了什么?
You want a proof?
你想要证据?
Show me the Beast!
我要看看野兽!