Right
好的
Excuse me, ladies
打扰一下 小姐姐们
Can we get a ride home?
我们能搭个顺风车吗
Jimmy's been sick and he needs his expensive medicine
吉米生病了 而且他需要服用昂贵的药物
Where do you live, sweetie?
你准备住哪 小宝贝
The convention center
会议中心
Bye, sweetie!
拜拜 小宝贝
Have a fun lady party!
好好享受姐妹派对吧
Chicks dig babies
小姐姐的爱要把我淹没了
The people of long island do not know how to make an iced tea
长岛居民根本不知道怎么做凉茶
Oh, no! How are we gonna find my parents in here?
喔 天呐 我们要怎么在能在这里找到爸妈啊
Tim!
蒂姆
Over there
来这里
Okay, now, where's puppy co?
好的 萌狗集团在哪
Puppy co, puppy co, puppy co
萌狗集团在哪
Aha! Here it is. Found it!
啊哈 在这里 找到了
But how did you?
但是你是怎么
Hey! Where'd you go?
嘿 你跑到哪里去了
Not again!
别再这样了
Come on! I need you!
快点 我需要你
I'm back! I'm back
我回来了 我回来了
What's going on?
发生了什么