Now ladies, the secret to deep fried butter is a healthy dab of margarine
现在 女士们 炸黄油的秘诀是用少许健康的人造黄油
Hey, Mr Lady man!
嗨 男扮女装的人
The baby. I think he's sick!
这个宝宝 我觉得他生病了
You gotta do something!
你必须得做点什么
Oh, the horror!
啊 太可怕了
Templeton! Delicious!
坦普尔顿 好美味啊
Gross! It got in your mouth!
好恶心 它进你嘴了
It got in my mouth too!
它也进我嘴里了
I think I'm gonna be sick!
我觉得我要吐了
Swirly!
冲水
There's only an hour before the plane takes off
距离飞机起飞只剩一个小时了
Let's take the bike
我们骑自行车去吧
Uh, the bike?
啊 骑车
I don't know
我不知道
Let's move!
快走
Okay, but wait right here! What? Where are you going? Templeton!
好的 但是你在这等一下 什么 你要去哪里 坦普尔顿
Always wear a helmet
永远要记得戴安全帽
Toodaloo, toilet head!
再见了 马桶头
Ha! You'll never catch us!
哈 你永远抓不到我们