How are you? Okay, Johnny, let's get you out here!
你还好吗 好了 强尼 该你上了
And you guys, you've gotta work on that routine
还有 你们 你们平时得加把劲练习
Take it away, Johnny!
开始吧 强尼
You can't just sing it
你不能只干巴巴的唱
You've got to show the fire and desire
你应该展现出你的热情和渴望
The fire went out a long time ago
我的热情早被生活的琐碎磨灭了
What?
你说什么
Look, I can't even keep count of the steps
听着 我连数步子的数不清
Ugh! Counting schmounting!
啊 心中无数啊
She sings too much with her head, right?
她是在用脑子唱歌 是不是
Ja, ja, see?
对 对 看见没
Forget the steps and just like
忘掉舞步 就像这样
let the music take control of your body parts
让音乐控制你的身体
My body parts are not responding, okay?
我的身体没法协调舞动 好吧
It's never gonna happen
永远都不可能
I should just be getting groceries
我该去超市淘货了
Rosita, no, Rosita, come on. Don't go.
罗西塔 别这样啊罗西塔 别这样
Psst! Hey! Hey!
喂 嘿 嘿
Down here
朝底下看
Have you seen three nastylooking bears out there?
你有没有看见三只凶神恶煞的大熊在外面
Uh, no
呃 没有
Oh, great. Hey, by the way, I love your act
噢 太好了 嘿 顺便说一下 我喜欢你的表演
Seriously, the the part where you fall flat on your face?
说真的 尤其是你摔了个狗吃屎那块
Oh, that cracks me up every time
噢 让我笑得满地找牙
See you around, porky
回见 肥肥
Ah, man
天呐
Johnny, uh, I know I'm asking a lot of you. Mr Moon, I'm really trying, I promise
强尼 呃 我知道我对你的要求有点高 月伯乐 我真的很努力了 我发誓
What about your backup song?
你的备选曲子呢
Have you practiced that?
你有没有练习那首
Uh, well, not yet
呃 还没有呢
Well, why don't we go back and work on that one okay? I mean, look, if you play like that in front of Nana noodleman
好吧 那我们就回去重新开始练习另一首 如何 我的意思 如果你像刚才那样在诺德曼面前表演
Johnny?
强尼