I send out my resume.
我每天先是发简历。
And then, like most unemployed people hiding the truth from their spouses, I go to the park. And then, one day, I met Spencer.
像大部分对配偶隐瞒事实的失业人员一样,我会去公园。有一天 我遇见了斯宾塞。
Hello.
你好。
And now I play checkers with spencer.
现在我每天都和斯宾塞下棋。
No!
不!
And his best friend, George, who helped me get over my lifelong fear of birds.
还有他最好的朋友,乔治,它帮我克服了对鸟的终生恐惧。
That tickles. Stop it! Stop it!
痒痒!别闹了!
Mitchell, you can talk to me. I'm a realtor.
米奇尔,你可以告诉我。我是房地产经纪人。
I need you to kill the deal, okay? Don't tell Cam.
我需要你取消交易。好吗?别告诉小卡。
Mitch...What was that about? What did Mitchell say?
米奇...那是怎么回事?米奇尔说了什么?
Do I smell Jay's famous ribs?
我是闻到了杰的拿手排骨吗?
Phil. Phil.
菲尔,菲尔。
Calm down. Gloria needs napkin rings. I'm gonna hold you up. You can check the high shelves.
冷静,歌洛莉亚需要餐巾环。我要举起你,你看看高层架子。
Lift with your legs. I had a big lunch.
使劲举,我中午吃了很多。
I don't see any napkin rings. I just see a box with some Spanish written on it.
我没看见有餐巾环。我只看到了一个写着西班牙语的盒子。
Oh, that's probably it.
可能就是了。
Crockett and Tubbs! That's heroin!
克罗基特和塔布斯,那可是海洛因。
What? !
什么?
You know, horse, smack, hell dust.
你懂的,白粉,白面,四号仔。
I know the nicknames. I've watched "Kojak".
我知道外号,我看过《侦探科杰克》。