Please. Please. Let me take his place.
求求你。求求你。让我替他死吧。
This was Arthur's test, not yours.
这场考验是亚瑟的,不是你的。
You have killed him. I was meant to protect him.
你把他杀了啊。我是来保护他的。
He is not dead. He has merely consumed a sleeping draft. He will come round shortly. What?
他没死。他喝的不过是安眠药而已。等会儿就能醒来的。 什么?
A unicron is pure of heart. If you kill one, you must make amends by proving that you also are pure of heart.
独角兽的心灵是纯洁的。如果你杀了它,那你就得设法证明你的心灵也是纯洁的。
Arthur was willing to sacrifice his life to save yours. He has proven what is truly in his heart. The curse will be lifted.
亚瑟愿意为了你而牺牲自己。他已经向我证明了他的内心。所以诅咒将会被解除。
there is good news. The crops are growing once again. They are bringing in the harvest.
天大的好消息。庄稼又开始生长了。看这样子肯定是个丰收年。
You did it.
你成功了。
Is this your doing? Is the sorcerer dead?
是你干的吗?那个巫师是不是死了?
He won't be troubling us any more.
他不会再给我们惹麻烦了。
Good. Make sure the grain reserves are re-stocked.
很好。把粮仓都补满吧。
I will see to it.
交给我了。
There is something we must do first.
我们得先做一件事。
I should never have ended your life.
我不该杀死你的。
Arthur...When he who kills a unicorn proves himself to be pure of heart...the unicorn will live again.
亚瑟......如果你杀死独角兽之后能够证明自己的心灵是纯洁的,那么独角兽就将复生。