I will be the one to drink it.
应该是我来喝才对。
This is my doing. I'm drinking it.
这是我的事。我来喝。
It is more important you live. You're the future king. I'm just a servant.
很明显你的命比我重要多了。你是未来的国王。而我只不过是个仆人。
There is no time to be a hero, Merlin. It really doesn't suit you.
别逞英雄了,梅林。你实在是不适合当英雄。
What if I drink from mine first, and if that's not poisoned, I will then drink yours.
这怎么样,我先喝,如果不是毒药的话,我再把你那杯也喝了。
He said each of us is only allowed to drink from a single goblet.
他说我们每个人只能喝一杯。
I had no idea you were so keen to die for me.
我还真没想到你这么愿意替我死啊。
Trust me, I can hardly believe it myself.
老实说,我自己也不太相信。
I'm glad you are here, Merlin.
我很高兴你来这里,梅林。
I've got it! We pour all the liquid into one goblet and then we can be sure it is poisoned.
我有办法了!我们把两杯东西倒在一起,这样的话就肯定是毒药了。
Then all the liquid can be drunk, and will be from a single goblet.
这样也不违反一人只能喝一杯的规定。
You never cease to surprise me. You are a lot smarter than you look.
你老是给我惊喜。看你那傻样倒挺聪明。
Is that actually a compliment?
这算是夸奖吗?
Look out!
当心!
No! I will drink it.
不!我来喝。
As if I'd let you.
你以为我会同意吗。
You can't die. This isn't your destiny.
你不能死。你的使命还没完成。
It seems you're wrong again.Listen to me!You know me, Merlin. I never listen to you.
看来你又想错了。听我说!你了解我的,梅林。我从来都不听你的。
Arthur! Arthur. Come on! Arthur, come on. Come on. Come on! No. Come on.
亚瑟!亚瑟。醒醒!亚瑟,醒醒。醒醒。不。醒醒。