You wanted to talk with me?
你有话和我说?
I have come to seek your help. The people are starving. They will soon be dead.
我是来向你寻求帮助的。人们正在经受饥饿的煎熬。他们会死的。
You must believe me when I say it gives me no pleasure to see your people suffering.
你要知道看着他们挨饿我心里也不好受。
If it pains you, put an end to it.
如果你也感同身受那就停止这场灾难吧。
It is not in my power to lift the curse.
我没有这么大能耐解除诅咒。
Then give Arthur another chance. He has accepted it is his responsibility.
那就再给亚瑟一个机会。他深知那是他的责任。
And he will prove himself worthy and lift the curse if you give him one more chance.
如果你再给他一个机会他一定会证明他自己并解除诅咒的。
You have faith in Arthur?
你信任亚瑟?
I trust him with my life.
我以性命做担保。
Arthur must go to the Labyrinth of Gedref. There, he will face a final test.
亚瑟必须前往格德勒夫的迷宫。在那还有终极考验等着他。
If he fails, there is no hope. The curse will destroy Camelot.
如果他失败了,就无任何希望。诅咒会让卡梅洛特城彻底土崩瓦解。
Wait! What kind of test will he face?
等等!他将面临什么考验?
That is for Arthor alone to discover.
那就要由亚瑟一个人来发现了。