There are some supplies left in the palace stores. We're distributing them to the people. But there is not enough to live on. They will not survive for long.
宫廷仓库里还有一些存粮。我们已经分发出去了。但还远不够维持生存。他们撑不了多久的。
Then you must stop distributing food to the people.
那就不能再分发给民众了。
They will starve.
他们会饿死的。
We must conserve the food we have for our army.
我们必须留存粮食给军队。
We cannot let our people go without food. We must defend the kingdom at all costs.
但我们不能眼看着人民挨饿。 我们必须不惜一切代价保卫王国。
What is the point of defending a kingdom when it's people are starving to death? What would you have me do? !
人民都快饿死了保护王国还有什么用? 你要我怎么做?
Ask the neighbouring kingdoms for help. They may be able to spare some food.
向邻国求助。他们或许会提供食物。
I have a question. As soon as they realise how we weak we are, our enemies will strike against us.
问你个问题。一旦他们意识到我们现在有多虚弱,我们的敌人就趁机发动进攻。
You don't know that... Besides, I would rather starve than beg my enemies for help.
你又不知道他们会... 另外,我宁愿挨饿也不向邻国乞讨。
What of our kingdom's reputation? Have you no pride?
王国的荣耀何在?你的尊严又何在?
I cannot think of my pride when our people go hungry. They are all I can think of.
子民忍受饥饿我无暇顾及尊严。他们的生死才是我该考虑的。
Give the order to stop distributing food to the people. Is that understood?
下令停止向平民分发食物。我说的够清楚了吧?