Who are you?
你是谁
Let's just say I'm the boss
你叫我老板就行了
The boss? You're a baby! You wear a diaper
老板 你只是一个婴儿啊 你还在穿尿布呢
You know who else wears diapers?
你知道穿尿布的还有谁的么
Astronauts and nascar drivers that's who
宇航员和赛车协会的车手们
It's called efficiency Templeton
这就叫做效率 你不懂的 坦普尔顿
The average toddler spends what 45 hours a year on the potty?
每年平均每个婴儿花在婴儿便壶上的时间就有45小时
I'm the boss
我可是老板 我可不会这么做
I don't have that kind of spare time
本大爷可没有这么多空闲时间呢
Well, you're not the boss of me
你又不是我的老板
I am the boss of you
我就是你的老板
No you're not
你才不是呢
Am too, Are not
我是 你不是
Am too! Are not!
我是 你不是
Am too Are not!
我是 你不是
Am too, Am too
我就是 你才不是
Am too. Am too
我就是 你不是呢
I was here first
我先来的
Just wait until mom and dad find out about this
你就等着爸爸妈妈发现吧
Oh yeah? You think they'd pick you over me?
哦 就你之前的表现而言
With your track record?
你觉得他们会选你而不是我么
You don't know anything about me
你又不了解我
So that's how you wanna play it huh? Let's see
那你想怎么玩 让我看看
Templeton Timothy Middle name
坦普尔顿 蒂莫西 中间名是
I'm sorry Leslie!
笑死我了 竟然是莱斯利
Mostly c's How do you know all that?
大部分你是怎么知道这些的
Can't ride a bike without training wheels?
居然不会骑没有辅助轮的自行车
Even bears can ride a bike without training wheels Leslie
就算是一头熊也会骑没有辅助轮的自行车吧 莱斯利
Um Dob says you're seven
出生日期显示你已经岁了
Seven and a half
7岁半
Power nap! Uh you were saying?
能量小憩 你刚才说什么来着
I'm seven and a half Exactly! You're old
我说我是7岁半 正是 你老了
It's time to make way for the next generation
是时候让新一代大展拳脚了
It's the way of the world
这就是世界的运行法则