Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
I love you. Now look me in the eye and tell me
我爱你,着我的眼睛,告诉我
that you don't feel something for him.
你对他没有感觉
What are you doing with him? I'm going to remake him.
你要对他做什么,我要重塑他
The vampire to end all vampires.
终结所有吸血鬼的吸血鬼
There's a reason why Esther used me to make you, isn't there?
埃丝特利用我创造你是有原因的,不是吗
She didn't want you to be immortal. so she
她不想让你永生,所以把你的生命
tied your life to a human onemine.
和一个人类,也就是我的生命相连
I was the one who created your vampire bloodline,
是我创造了你们的吸血鬼血统
therefore I am responsible for your lives.
因此我要为你们的生死负责
I want to desiccate him like you did to Mikael.
我想像你对迈克尔那样风干他
Tyler...
泰勒
We'll call you from the road,
我们把克劳斯扔到湖里之后
after we dump Klaus' body in the lake.
会在路上给你打电话的
Jeremy locked himself in the bathroom again.
杰里米又把自己锁在卫生间了
Does he think we don't know what he's doing in there?
他真以为我们不知道他在干嘛吗
He's 14. They don't think.
他十四了,不会思考
You'll get me in trouble with your
你会害我挨骂的
Morning.
早啊
Morning, mom.
早,妈妈
She's going to be fine.
她不会有事的
She got a little banged up today, hit her head.
她今天受了伤,撞到了头
But it was just a slight concussion. Nothing to worry about.
但只是轻度的脑震荡,不用担心
But she collapsed, there was blood.
但她倒下了,都流血了
Honestly, Jeremy, she's ok.
真的,杰里米,她没事的
She's just... She's been through a lot.
她就是,受了不少苦
Is there anyone you want to call?
你要给谁打电话吗
You did what?!
你干了什么
I took her to the hospital.
我带她来医院了
You found your sister unconscious, you call 911.
姐姐昏迷不醒,一般人就会叫救护车
Not when you have a parade of vampires at your disposal.
但你能向一堆吸血鬼求助呢
Every remaining original is going to want Elena dead to stop Alaric.
余下的祖先都会想杀死埃琳娜以阻止阿拉里克
She's a sitting duck in there.
她现在很容易被攻击
Well, Meredith wants to keep her here for observation.
梅雷迪思想留她做观察
Jeremy, get Elena home.
杰里米,送埃琳娜回家
We're on our way.
我们这就走
Have I told you lately how much I appreciate you
我最近有没有对你表示过感激
not being the dumbest brother on earth?
感激你不是史上最二的弟弟
You know one of us needs to keep moving, right?
我们总得有一个继续走吧
If Klaus really is the sire of our bloodline,
如果真是克劳斯创造了我们这条血脉
we need to keep his body hidden
我们得把他藏好
before Alaric finds him, kills him
以免被阿拉里克找到,杀了他
and we all end up dead.
我们就都死翘翘了
Our life is one big proverbial coin toss.
我们怎么总面临这样的选择
Hello, Meredith.
你好啊,梅雷迪思
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛
I'm Elena's guardian.
我可是埃琳娜的监护人
I thought it was strange i didn't get a phone call.
我倒奇怪怎么没人给我打电话
How did you find out?
你怎么知道的
Oh, I have eyes and ears everywhere now.
我现在到处有眼线
It's funny. The people of this town
说来好笑,这个镇上的人
are actually good at their jobs when you allow them to be.
如果有机会还是挺会办事的
Speaking of...
说到办事能力
You are a little too good at your job.
你的医术就是格外高明
But that's because you cheat.
不过那是因为你作弊了
So I found your stash of vampire blood.
所以呢,我找到了你私藏的吸血鬼血
Don'tstop it.
别,住手
Don'tdon't do that. Stop it!
别这样,住手
The council will be in touch with the medical board
委员会会联系医学会
to have your license suspended.
吊销你的行医执照
Mayor Lockwood and sheriff Forbes
洛克伍德镇长和福布斯警长
are being relieved of their duties.
都已被撤职
I'm getting this town back under control.
我会重新控制这个镇子的局势
And you will be releasing Elena to my custody.
而你得安排埃琳娜出院,由我监管
Couch.
去沙发上坐着
I'm fine. I just I want something to eat first.
我没事,我就想先吃点东西
We're on it.
这就去
As soon as we make sure no one's lurking in the closets.
等我们确认了衣橱里没有藏人就去
All right, couch. Now.
好了,快去沙发上坐着
Ugh, I told you, I'm fine.
都说了我没事
Doctor says rest, you rest.
谨遵医嘱,好好休息
Now what can I get you?
你要点什么吗
Do you want some tea?
要喝茶吗
Maybe some vodka?
或者伏特加
Both will help you sleep.
都有助睡眠
I know.
我知道
I'm being smothering. It's what I do.
我又让你透不过气了,我就这样
No. It's...
不
It's nice.
这样真好
I'm thinking... Maybe tea with vodka.
我想,还是茶掺伏特加吧
Caroline Forbes told me that my ponytail lacked juj.
卡罗琳·福布斯说我的马尾辫不够顺滑
I don't even know what that means.
我都不知道这是啥意思
It means Caroline's driving Elena crazy, as usual.
就是说卡罗琳又要把埃琳娜逼疯了
So as I psychically predicted,
正如我心灵感应预测到的那样
flare jeans are making a comeback.
喇叭裤的确又流行起来了
That doesn't make you a psychic, Bonnie.
那也不代表你是灵媒,邦妮
It means that you watch too much "Top model".
只能说明你看太多《全美超模大赛》了
Say what you want.
随你怎么说吧
But I've got a bad feeling about the bonfire tonight.
但我觉得今晚的篝火晚会要出事
It doesn't Matter, because I can't go.
字幕
I know, but Jenna's in town
我知道,但是珍娜来了
and my parents want to do family night.
我父母想家人聚聚
You have to go.
你必须去啊
See if you can sneak out.
看看你能不能溜出来
Got to see coach Tanner. Love you.
我得去见泰纳教练了,爱你
You didn't say it back.
你没回应他
What? You know what.
什么,你自己清楚
You can't string him along, Elena.
你不能这么拴着他,埃琳娜
If you're not into it anymore, just...
如果你对他没感觉了,就
tell him.
告诉他
Where is everyone?
大家哪去了
Tyler and Caroline got a call from their moms.
泰勒和卡罗琳的妈妈把他们叫走了
What were you dreaming about?
你刚刚梦到什么了
Sophomore year.
高二时光
That seems like forever ago.
感觉是上辈子的事了
It was.
是啊
I'm sorry that I strung you along.
抱歉我那时那样拴着你
I should have figured out what I wanted,
我该想清楚自己的心意
and just been honest about it.
然后坦诚相对
And now I'm making the same mistakes
现在我又在斯特凡和达蒙身上
With Stefan and Damon.
犯同样的错
It's not right, what I'm doing to them, either.
我这样对他们是不对的
II have to let one of them go.
我总得放弃他们中的一个
Which one?
哪一个
Stefan. You ok?
斯特凡,你没事吧
Yeah.
好了
Thanks, man. Tell the kitchen
谢啦,转告厨师
I appreciate them staying open for me.
谢谢他们这么晚还为我下厨
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
I'm being overcoddled.
你们宠我过头了
I feel completely fine.
我完全没事的
You're on house arrest. You're supposed to be coddled.
你被软禁了,就该宠着你
Wouldn't it be smarter if we just got you the hell out of town?
我们离镇不是更好吗
And do what?
然后呢
Go on the run for the rest of my life?
余生都四处逃亡吗
No, thank you.
我不要
And I'm not an invalid.
而且我又不是残疾人
I'm done with the couch.
不要睡沙发了
So you're just going to let her call the shots?
你什么事都让她做主吗
I'm letting her make her own decisions.
我让她自己做出选择
Even if they're wrong?
即使选错了
Nothing wrong with free will, Matt.
自由意志没什么错,马特
Trust me.
相信我
You don't realize that till you lose it.
失去自由才知道它的珍贵
Stefan...
斯特凡
Elijah.
以利亚
Hello again.
又见面了
I need you to tell me where they're keeping Klaus' body.
你得告诉我他们把克劳斯的躯体放哪了
I don't know. And even if I did, why would I tell you?
我不知道,就是知道,干嘛要告诉你
Elena's association with vampires
埃琳娜跟吸血鬼的纠葛
nearly got her killed again tonight, Jeremy.
今晚险些害她丧命
Does that even register with you?
这你想过吗
Of course it does.
当然了
Well, she can't seem to cut them out of her life,
她好像不能跟他们断绝关系
but I can.
但我能
And with your help...
如果你帮我
I'll get rid of all of them.
我就能摆脱他们所有人
Find out where Klaus' body is being hidden.
查明克劳斯的躯体放在了哪
I'll kill him. All his siblings.
我就杀了他和他的兄妹
And when I die, vampires will no longer exist.
等我一死,吸血鬼就绝迹了
But the only way for you to die is if Elena dies.
但是只有埃琳娜死你才会死
Then lock me up.
那就把我锁起来
Have Bonnie put a spell on me like she did Klaus.
让邦妮在我身上也施个风干咒
Let Elena live a long, healthy, human life.
让埃琳娜过上健康长寿的人类生活
And when her life is over...
等她寿终正寝
mine will be, too.
我也一同归西
This stake is the one weapon on earth that can kill them.
这个木桩是这世上唯一能杀死他们的武器
I'm going to get Klaus
我会杀掉克劳斯的
either way, Jeremy.
不管你帮不帮我,杰里米
Be on the right side of this.
别站错了阵营
All we need is to take that stake away from him.
我们只需要夺走那根木桩
Once he's been disarmed, the weapon's in my possession,
一旦我拿到他的武器
my family will scatter to the ends of the earth.
我的家人就会四散去天涯海角
And Alaric will follow us.
阿拉里克会来追杀我们
And you'll just...run.
你们就会那么,逃命吗
We've done it before.
又不是第一次了
Klaus and Rebekah spent the better part
克劳斯和丽贝卡花了
of a thousand years evading my father.
将近一千年的时间躲我父亲
What's another half century while Elena's able to live out
我们再躲半个世纪又如何,埃琳娜就得以
the rest of her natural life?
过正常的生活直到死去
We finally stopped him, Elijah.
我们终于放倒了他,以利亚
After everything that he's done to us,
他给了我们那么多磨难
I can't just let you bring him back.
我不能让你复活他
I give you my word, Elena.
我向你保证,埃琳娜
I will not revive Klaus
我不会复活克劳斯
within yours, nor even within your children's lifetimes.
至少在你甚至你子女的有生之年都不会
Perhaps it'll finally teach him some manners.
或许这样能让他学乖点
Why should she trust you?
她凭什么信你
All you've done is screw her over.
你总是对她毁约
And for that, I'm deeply ashamed.
为此我深感惭愧
But know this
但你要知道
she could have been dead the instant
今晚我跨进门时
I walked through that door tonight.
就完全可以杀了她
So, Elena, I leave it to you
所以,埃琳娜,你来决定
to make the decision whether to trust me or not.
要不要信任我吧
Not! Hello!
必须不行啊
Did that concussion give you brain damage?
你的脑震荡造成脑损伤了吗
His lunatic siblings will kill you the first chance they get!
他那些疯子兄妹一有机会就会杀了你
Rebekah and Kol will honor the terms
丽贝卡和科尔会遵守协议的
if you return Klaus' body to us...
只要你归还克劳斯的躯体
Elena will come to no harm.
埃琳娜不会受到伤害的
Do we have a deal?
我们达成协议了吗
No! No, no,
不行,绝不行
no, no. Did I mention, no!
我有没有说过,绝不可以
Elena, it's up to you.
埃琳娜,你决定吧
Oh, come on!
不是吧
Why do you want Klaus' body?
你要克劳斯的躯体做什么
He's my brother.
他是我弟弟
We remain together.
我们不会分离
We have a deal.
成交
Mom?
妈妈
In here.
在这边
Mom?
妈妈
What's going on?
怎么回事
Alaric outed us to the council.
阿拉里克把我们的事告诉委员会了
He told them everything.
他什么都说了
The whole council knows what you are.
整个委员会都知道你们的身份了
He's got them looking for Klaus,
他让他们去找克劳斯
and then they're going to come looking for you.
然后他们就会来找你们
You can't be here when they do.
他们来的时候你们就得离开了
What are you saying?
你什么意思
You both need to get out of town.
你们都得离镇
I've pulled together some cash,
我凑了点现金
and Liz has gotten you some new identification.
莉兹会给你们弄新身份证
And we'll get school records, and
我们会弄好学校记录
Well, wait a minute, you want us to run?
等等,你要我们逃跑吗
We can't protect you anymore.
我们保护不了你们了
Well, we can't just pack up and leave!
那我们也不能就这么走人啊
If you stay,
如你留下
you're going to end up dead.
会被人杀死的
You don't have a choice.
你别无选择了
So what are you going to do?
你打算怎么办
What I want to do
我想做的
is run in that house, grab Elena
是进屋去,带上埃琳娜
and get her out of here and away from all this.
带她离开,远离这一切是非
Well, why don't we?
那我们干嘛不动手呢
Good luck getting her past all the vampires in there.
里面的那些吸血鬼,我们怎么能得手啊
Even if I wanted to help Alaric...
即使我想帮阿拉里克
I have no idea where Klaus' body is.
我也不知道克劳斯的躯体在哪
I do.
我知道
Yes?
什么事
I know where Klaus' body is.
我知道克劳斯的躯体在哪
Good. Tell me.
好啊,说
Damon's on his way to bury him in the woods off route 12.
达蒙正赶往12号公路旁的林子埋他
I'll text you with the specifics.
我会把详情发短信给你
Thank you, Jeremy.
谢谢你,杰里米
You're doing the right thing for your sister.
你这是在救你姐姐
I know.
我知道
He bought it.
他信了
We can't just leave town.
我们不能就这么离镇啊
Yes, we can.
我们可以
No, our friends need us.
不行,我们的朋友需要我们
And our mothers need us to stay alive! Look,
而我们的妈妈需要我们活着,听我说
Stefan and Damon are going
斯特凡和达蒙
to do whatever it takes to protect themselves,
会不惜一切代价保护他们自己
but this is our lives.
但这是我们的人生
So let me protect you.
让我保护你吧
I will go anywhere with you.
我会随你去天涯海角
And if we have to spend the rest of our lives running,
如果我们余生都要亡命天涯
I will run with you.
我愿跟你一起
But, first,
但首先
I have to help our friends.
我得帮我们的朋友
I'll get stuff together and meet you at the cell in two hours.
我去拿东西,两小时后地牢见
Deal!
说定了
We've got to travel light. So what do you need?
我们得轻装上阵,你要什么
Ah, just you. Maybe a curling iron.
你就行了,或许再带卷发钳吧
Oh, I have to tell Bonnie!
我得告诉邦妮
I'll call Bonnie, ok?
我去告诉邦妮
Two hours. Don't you dare be late.
两小时,你可别迟了
Ok!
好
I'm not halfway out of Virginia
我没离开弗吉尼亚多远
and Elena sells our soul to the originals?
埃琳娜就把我们都买给祖先了
It's her call.
这是她的决定
You know what else is her call?
你知道她还决定了什么吗
Everything bad ever.
所有糟糕的决定
Where's the body? As long as it's unspoiled,
躯体呢,只要没受损
Alaric is one witch away from finding it.
阿拉里克找个女巫就能找到他
Hidden. I was going to use unit 666,
藏好了,我本想用666号仓库
but I figured that would be a little obvious.
但我觉得那样略显眼
So...
所以
1020.
1020号
Mini fridge, a couple of bird cages,
小冰箱,几个鸟笼
box full of "Playboys".
一盒子《花花公子》
One beef jerkified original.
还有一个风干的祖先
Whoa. Creepy.
好恐怖
I need a minute.
我需要点时间
Just jam the witch locator bat signal, whatever,
把那个女巫定位咒屏蔽掉吧
and get on with it, Bonnie.
赶快点的,邦妮
Elena and Jeremy lost Jenna and Alaric because of him.
是他害的埃琳娜和杰里米失去珍娜和阿拉里克
Tyler's a hybrid.
泰勒变成了混血儿
My mother's a vampire.
我妈妈变成了吸血鬼
Could you give me a minute
你就不能给我一分钟
to just appreciate the sight of him like this?
欣赏他这副惨象吗
You should burn in hell.
你真该下地狱
But if you die,
但你死了
so do my friends.
我朋友也会没命
So does my mother.
我妈妈也会没命
What am I supposed to do about that?
我该怎么办呢
Stefan, make sure that Alaric doesn't lay a hand on Jeremy.
斯特凡,你要确保阿拉里克不会伤害杰里米
Jeremy will be fine. Between all of us,
杰里米不会有事的,我们这么多人
we'll have the strength in numbers to disarm Alaric.
能轻松拿下阿拉里克
What's wrong?
怎么了
I... Lately, I feel like every time someone walks out of this house,
最近,我觉得每次有谁离开这栋房子
there's a chance they may not make it back home.
他们就可能再回不来了
Well, I promise...
我保证
I will do everything in my power
我会尽我全力
to make sure that we all come back.
保证我们都回得来
Stefan...
斯特凡
forget it.
算了
We can talk later.
回头再谈吧
Just in case there is no later.
以防待会儿没机会
Bonnie just left. Rebekah should be here soon, pick up the body.
邦妮刚走,丽贝卡很快就会来带走躯体
I got Caroline and Elijah in place.
卡罗琳和以利亚就位了
Jeremy's going to lead Alaric to us.
杰里米会把阿拉里克引过来
You just had to let her make the choice, didn't you?
你就非得由着她的性子来,是不是
What would you have done, Damon?
那你会怎么做呢,达蒙
Grabbed her, gagged her, threw her in a well.
赌上她的嘴,抱起她扔进井里吗
I don't know, anything other than let her trust Elijah!
不知道,反正不会让她信任以利亚
You know she'd just hate you for it, right?
你知道她会为此恨你的
Yet she'd be alive and she'd hate me.
但是至少她有命恨我
Thus the eternal difference between you and me.
这就是我们永远不同的地方
Brother.
老弟
As soon as we get the stake,
我们一拿到木桩
hand over the coffin and get out.
交出棺材就抽身走人
Alaric's got half the police looking for Klaus' car.
阿拉里克动用了半数警力找克劳斯的车
Will do.
好的
Got to go.
得挂了
The original sister's here.
祖先小妹来了
It's about time, sexy bex.
该来了,美女
Where is Klaus?
克劳斯呢
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的
Well, you'd be amazed at how competent law enforcement is
没有了吸血鬼的渗透,你想不到
when it's not corrupted by vampires.
执法人员的办事效率有多高
Now, where is Klaus?
克劳斯呢
Storage locker.
仓库里
There's only about a thousand of 'em.
这儿有一千余个仓库呢
Have at it.
尽情找吧
Mmm. Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
Mmm. Sorry.
抱歉
I overhoneyed. I suck at tea.
蜜放多了,我不会泡茶
So...Stefan.
这么说,是斯特凡了
He saved my life, you know.
他救了我的命
I never told you that.
我没跟你说过这个呢
The night that my parents' car went off the bridge,
我父母的车冲下大桥的那晚
Stefan was the one that saved me.
是斯特凡救了我
So do you feel like you owe him or something?
那么你觉得对他有亏欠吗
No. It's not that. It's...
不是那样的
After the accident,
事故之后
I kind of felt like I didn't know how to live anymore.
我觉得我不知道该如何继续生活
Like I didn't want to.
好像我不想继续
But then being with Stefan,
但跟斯特凡在一起
somehow I figured it out.
让我找到了活下去的动力
And that's what love should be.
爱就是这样的
You should love the person
你该爱那个
that makes you glad that you're alive.
让你觉得有幸在世的人
So then what's the problem?
那问题在哪
The problem's Damon.
在于达蒙
I...
我
When I'm with him,
我跟他在一起时
it just consumes me.
让我着迷
And I know that I can't love them both.
我知道不能爱他们两个人
I know that it's wrong, but I
我知道这样不对
When I choose one, then I'll lose the other.
我做出了选择就要失去他们一个
And I don't want to lose anyone else.
我谁都不想再失去了
I...
我
I just...
我就是
I wish that I had my mom here to give me some advice.
我真希望妈妈还在,她能给我点建议
Hey, it's me.
是我
Your dad is making me play pictionary.
你爸爸在准备看图说词
I suck at pictionary.
这个我最烂了
You do. You're terrible.
这是不假
Bite me, Grayson.
你一边去
Listen, do you think someone can come pick me up?
你们谁能来接我吗
Oh, having second thoughts about ditching family night?
对抛弃我们后悔了吗
Here.
给我
Elena? Everything ok?
埃琳娜,没事吧
Matt and I got into a fight.
马特和我吵架了
He was talking about college
他谈起了大学
and marriage and all the stuff that he always talks about,
和婚姻,就是他总挂在嘴边的那些事
and I justI couldn't.
我就是没法说这些
He doesn't really care about that yet, honey.
他才不是想说那些呢
He's just trying to figure out how you feel about him right now.
他就是想知道你对他到底什么感觉
I don't know how I feel.
我不知道我是什么感觉
Yes, you do.
你知道的
You're just afraid to say it.
你只是怕说出来
Yeah, but I don't want to lose him.
是的,但我不想失去他
You're not going to lose him, honey.
你不会失去他的,宝贝
You're setting him free.
你只是还他自由了
What's going on?
发生什么了
It's the only way I was going to get you in this truck.
这是唯一能把你弄上车的办法
The tea.
是那杯茶
You drugged me?! I'm sorry, Elena.
你给我下药了,对不起,埃琳娜
But you're right, ok?
但你说得对
You don't have any parents to tell you what's right or wrong.
你没有父母来为你抉择
You've got me and Jeremy and a bunch of vampires
你只有我和杰里米,还有一群吸血鬼
fighting a war you shouldn't be in the middle of.
为一场你不该介入的战争而战斗
What the hell is going on, Matt?
这到底是怎么回事,马特
I'm getting you out of town, Elena.
我要带你离镇,埃琳娜
It's the only way to keep you safe.
只有这样才能确保你安全
Damon!
达蒙
Damon, where are you?
达蒙,你在哪儿
Damon, this isn't funny.
达蒙,这一点都不好玩
No! Don't!
不,不要
No!
不
No! No!
不,不要
No!
不要
Next.
下一个
Rebekah, run. Run!
丽贝卡,快跑,快跑
Damon?
达蒙
Bad news, brother.
兄弟,坏消息
Alaric staked Klaus. He's dead.
阿拉里克刺死了克劳斯,他死了
I feel ok.
我感觉还行
Do you feel anything?
你有什么感觉吗
No.
没有
It took Sage about an hour before she got sick.
大概过了一个小时塞姬就有症状了
Yeah, or Klaus was lying about being the sire of our bloodline.
或许克劳斯在血统这件事上撒了谎
Well, if he wasn't lying...
如果他没撒谎...
An hour's not enough time
带你回神秘瀑布镇
to get you all the way back to Mystic Falls.
一小时是远远不够的
What, so we can have an epic goodbye, Stefan?
回去干吗,好悲壮地告别吗,斯特凡
Not us, brother.
不是跟我告别
You and Elena.
是跟埃琳娜
Well, I guess you'll just have to say goodbye for both us, won't you?
那你只能替我们两人跟她道别了
Call me if you cough up a lung.
如果你不行了给我打电话
Stefan.
斯特凡
Elena's not at home.
埃琳娜不在家里
Matt and I...
马特和我
We're getting her out of town.
我们要带她离开镇子
It's going to be fine.
没问题的
Klaus was lying.
克劳斯在撒谎
We're all going to be ok.
我们都会没事的
What happened?
发生什么了
Stefan?
斯特凡
Got it, Jer.
收到了,杰
We have to go back.
我们得回去
Listen to me, Matt.
听我说,马特
If Klaus is the one that turned their bloodline,
如果是克劳斯转化了他们
then they're all going to die.
他们都会死的
We have to go back, Matt!
我们得回去,马特
Elena What?
埃琳娜,什么
Damon's not with them.
达蒙没和他们在一起
What?
什么
He's a hundred miles out of town.
他在百里之外
I can keep driving to him,
我们可以开车去找他
or I can turn around and go back to Stefan.
或者掉头去找斯特凡
It's your choice.
选择在你
Let me guess
让我猜猜
calling to see if the grim reaper's paid a visit?
打来问我死神有没有来拜访吗
How are you feeling? Are there any symptoms?
你感觉怎么样,有什么症状吗
Not yet.
还没有
But I'm sure we'll have a laugh
不过我能肯定的是
when we find out
最后我们发现克劳斯是个
that Klaus is a big, fat liar.
大骗子时一定会大笑的
Yeah, I'mI'm sure we will.
是的,我们肯定会的
Hey, where are you?
你在哪里
Matt's taking me home.
马特正开车送我回家
To Stefan.
去斯特凡那里
Not just Stefan...Damon.
不只是斯特凡,达蒙
To Tyler. To Caroline.
还有泰勒,卡罗琳
No, Elena, I get it.
不,埃琳娜,我都懂
So...
所以
Since I'm possibly a dead man,
鉴于我半只脚已经踏入坟墓了
can I ask you a question?
我能问你个问题吗
Yeah, of course.
当然
If it was just down to him and me,
如果这事只落在了斯特凡和我身上
and you had to make a choice who got the goodbye...
你要选择其中一个去向他告别
Who would it be?
那个人会是谁
I love him, Damon.
我爱他,达蒙
He came into my life at a time when I needed someone,
在我最需要人陪伴的时候,他来到了我身边
and I fell for him instantly.
我立刻就陷入了对他的爱中
And no matter what I feel for you, I...
无论我对你的感觉怎样,我...
I never unfell for him.
我不可能不爱他
Hey, I get it.
我明白了
It's Stefan.
你选了斯特凡
It's always going to be Stefan.
永远都是斯特凡
I can't think about "Always".
我不敢去想"永远"
All I can think about is right now.
我只知道现在
And I care about you, Damon.
我也在乎你,达蒙
Which is why I have to let you go.
所以我才得放你走
I mean, maybe if you and I had met first...
如果先相遇的是我们俩...
Maybe.
或许吧
You're going to be fine.
你会没事的
You hear me?
听到了吗
You're going to be ok,
你会没事的
and I'm going to see you soon.
我很快就会和你见面
Real soon.
非常快
Goodbye, Elena.
再见,埃琳娜
I see you're still pissed.
看得出你仍很生气
I take it goldilocks gave you the slip?
我想金发姑娘跑掉了
Tyler! Tyler!
泰勒,泰勒
Caroline? Tyler, oh, my God!
卡罗琳,泰勒,我的天啊
Sorry, I was just with Bonnie.
抱歉,我刚刚和邦妮在一起
What happened?
怎么了
Klaus died.
克劳斯死了
He's dead.
他死了
You're going to be fine, Caroline.
你会没事的,卡罗琳
No, it's not me that I'm worried about.
不,我担心的不是我自己
There's no point.
这没用的
I'm a lost cause.
我已经无望了
No! But you're strong,
不,但你很坚强
and you have a beautiful future ahead of you.
拥有灿烂美丽的未来
When you make it through this...
当这一切结束之后
Just tell my mother I left town like I was supposed to, ok?
就告诉我妈妈,我离开镇子了,好吗
Do you feel anything?
你感觉到什么了吗
No.
不
I feel fine.
我没事
I need you to get out of here.
我要你离开这里
I don't want you to watch me die.
我不想让你眼睁睁看着我死
No, I'm not leaving.
不,我不走
I'm staying. No.
我要留下来,不行
Yes. You run.
我必须留下来,你快跑
Or I'll make you run. I'm not leaving!
不然我会逼你走的,我不走
Go!
快走
You, too, Care.
你也是,卡罗琳
What now?
怎么了
It's Tyler. He, um...
是泰勒,他
He's...
他...
Damn it.
可恶
Damn it, damn it, damn it!
该死,该死,该死的
Matt, no, stop it.
马特,别这样,快停下
This isn't how our lives were supposed to be, Elena.
我们的生活不该是这样的,埃琳娜
He's gone, Elijah.
他死了,以利亚
There was nothing I could do to stop it.
我没办法阻止
Tyler Lockwood is dead,
泰勒·洛克伍德死了
but the rest survived.
但其他狼人都活下来了
You said that Niklaus turned their bloodline.
你说尼克劳斯改变了他们的血统
I thought he did. It wasn't me,
我是这么认为的,不是我
it wasn't Kol. It wasn't me, Elijah.
也不是科尔,也不是我,以利亚
It was Niklaus, I'm sure of it.
是尼克劳斯,我很肯定
Then how are they still alive?
那他们怎么还活着
I know you're here.
我知道你在这里
I must say, you executed the swapping spell brilliantly.
不得不说,你的交换咒施得不错
I didn't think you had it in you.
我以前还不知道你有这个能力
I did it to save my friends and my mother, Klaus.
我是为了救我朋友和我妈妈,克劳斯
Not you.
不是为了救你
The spirits won't be happy with you.
这些灵魂可不喜欢跟你在一起
Spirits don't get to tell me what to do anymore.
再也不用让这些灵魂指使了
I'm done getting pushed around by all of you.
我已经受够了总是被你们逼着
I did it because I wanted to.
我这么做是我心甘情愿的
Hello? You're alive.
喂,你还活着
Congratulations. Rebekah.
祝贺你,丽贝卡
Elijah spoke to Elena.
以利亚跟埃琳娜说过了
Her and Matt should be arriving back in town any minute.
她和马特应该很快就回来了
Yeah, he told me that.
知道,他跟我说了
He also said you two would be long gone out of town by now.
他还说这会儿你们俩应该滚出镇子很远了
That's the problem. Elijah says that we have to run,
问题就在这,以利亚说我们必须得开溜了
that the hunter will keep coming after us,
因为猎人会一直追杀我们
but I don't want to run anymore, Stefan.
但是我不想再躲躲藏藏了,斯特凡
I've spent my whole life running.
我一辈子都在躲躲藏藏
What are you talking about? We had a deal.
你这是什么话,我们都说好了
I'm sorry, but Klaus is dead.
抱歉,克劳斯已经死了
There is no deal.
交易取消
If my brothers and I are going to survive,
如果我和我兄弟想要活下去
we need to get rid of Alaric,
就得除掉阿拉里克
and the only way to get rid of Alaric...
而除掉阿拉里克的唯一方法就是...
Rebekah, no.
丽贝卡,不要
I need to call Stefan, but my phone is dying.
我得给斯特凡打电话,但是手机没电了
Here. Use mine.
给,用我的吧
Thanks. Matt, look out!
谢谢,马特,小心
Dad?
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
We're going to be ok. I promise.
咱们会没事的,我保证
You're not going to fight back?
你不打算回击了
You're kind of invincible, Ric.
你可是坚不可摧的,里克
Don't call me that.
别这么说嘛
We're not friends.
咱们可不是朋友
We were.
我们以前是
Well, our friendship was part of the problem.
我们的友情是个问题
It's what kept me weak.
是它让我变得懦弱
That's why it took so long for the real me to break through.
所以真正的我花了很久才挣脱而出
And now I'm going to break you.
现在,我要搞垮你
I know, Bonnie, you're right.
我知道,邦妮,你说得对
You and my mom both are.
你和妈妈说的都对
I just can't bring myself to tell him.
我没法亲自告诉他
At least not tonight.
至少今晚不能
I'll call you later.
等会儿给你打电话
Katherine.
凯瑟琳
Um...No. I
我不是,我
I'm Elena.
我是埃琳娜
Oh. You
你
You just look...
你看上去
I'm sorry.
对不起
You just really remind me of someone.
你真的让我想起了某个人
I'm Damon.
我叫达蒙
Not to be rude or anything, Damon,
不是有意冒犯,达蒙
but it's kind of creepy that
你毫无征兆地出现在这里
you're out here in the middle of nowhere.
让我有点害怕
You're one to talk.
你还说我呢
You're out here all by yourself.
你不也是一个人吗
It's Mystic Falls. Nothing bad ever happens here.
这是神秘瀑布镇,这里很安全
I got into a fight with my boyfriend.
我和我男朋友吵架了
About what? May I ask.
我能问问为什么吗
Life,
生活
the future.
未来
He's got it all mapped out.
他全都计划好了
And you don't want it?
而那不是你想要的
I don't know what I want.
我不知道我想要什么
Well, that's not true.
那可不对
You want what everybody wants
你和其他人想要的一样
What?
怎么的
Mysterious stranger who has all the answers.
你这神秘的陌生人就什么都知道吗
Hmm. Well, let's just say I've been around a long time.
我在这世上混迹多年了
I've learned a few things.
我了解到一些事情
So, Damon...
那么,达蒙...
Tell me.
告诉我吧
What is it that I want?
我想要的是什么
You want a love that consumes you.
你想拥有令你沉迷的爱情
You want passion and adventure,
你想要激情和冒险
and even a little danger.
甚至一些危险的感觉
So, what do you want?
你想要什么呢
That's my parents.
是我父母
I want you to get everything you're looking for.
我想让你得到每件你想要的东西
But right now I want you to forget that this happened.
但现在我要让你忘记刚刚所发生的一切
I can't have people knowing I'm in town yet.
我还不能让人知道我来镇上了
Good night, Elena.
晚安,埃琳娜
Is that all you got?
你就这么点能耐吗
Not quite.
那可不是
What's happening? No!
发生什么了,不
What's happening?! What?!
发生什么了,什么
No! No!
不
No, no, no, no!
不
Ric!
里克
No!
不
Ric!
里克
You're not dead.
你不能死
You're not dead!
你不能死
Matt, where are you guys? You should have been back by now.
马特,你们在哪儿,你们早该到了
Jeremy.
杰里米
I think you've done enough.
我觉得你做的够多了
How did you even get in here?
你是怎么进来的
I don't know.
我不知道
I just wanted to say goodbye and it kind of happened.
我想来告别,所以就进来了
Ric?
里克
I just want you to know...
我只是想让你知道
that I will always be here to look after you, Jeremy.
我会永远在你身边照顾你,杰里米
And you'll never be alone.
你永远都不会孤单
Ok?
懂吗
I promise.
我保证
I don't understand.
我不懂
Oh, my god, you're a ghost.
天呐,你是鬼魂
But if you're dead...
可是如果你死了的话
it means Elena...
那么埃琳娜
Where is she?
她在哪里
Damon Where is she!
达蒙,她在哪里
Wait! You need to know, when Jeremy brought Elena
等等,我得告诉你,杰里米早些时候
in here earlier tonight,
把埃琳娜送来时
her injuries were worse than I let on.
她的伤势比我说的严重的多
It wasn't a concussion. It was a cerebral hemorrhage.
她并不是脑震荡,而是脑出血
Bleeding on the brain.
颅内出血
What are you saying?
你什么意思
I was so worried, I didn't want to tell anybody.
我当时很着急,我本来不想告诉任何人的
I helped her.
我帮了她
She needed my help.
她需要我的帮助
You what?!
你干嘛了