I figured somebody oughta keep an eye on this thing.
我看这东西还需要某人照看
Thank you.
谢谢你
We owe you an apology, Mr. Scamander.
我们深表歉意 斯卡曼德先生
But the magical community is exposed!
但是魔法社区被曝光了
We cannot obliviate an entire city.
我们不能抹掉整个城市的记忆
Actually, I think we can.
其实 我觉得可以
I was intending to wait until we got to Arizona, but it seems like now you are our only hope, Frank.
我还打算带你一起去亚利桑那州呢 但现在看来 你是我们唯一的希望了 弗兰克
I'll miss you too.
我也会想你的
You know what you've got to do.
你知道该怎么办
They won't remember anything.
他们会忘记所有的事情
That venom has incredibly powerful obliviative properties.
那个毒液有很强的失忆功能
We owe you a great debt, Mr. Scamander.
我们欠你一个大人情 斯卡曼德先生
Now, get that case out of New York.
现在 赶紧把你的箱子弄出纽约
Yes, Madam President.
遵命 会长女士
Is that NoMaj still here?
那个麻鸡还在这吗
Obliviate him. There can be no exceptions.
一忘皆空 不能有特例
I'm sorry, but even one witness.
对不起 就算只有一个人知道
You know the law.
你知道法律的
I'll let you say goodbye.
你们自己告别吧